The Trip

It was the crack of dawn and King and Svetlana woke up ready to wreak havoc. They burst into the living room and split up to wake everything up.

    ¨You wake up Luz and Athena, I´ll wake up Hunter,¨ Svetlana says.

    King rushed over to wake up Luz and Amity and Svetlana walked over to the sleeping boy with a cardinal and book over his head. He was exactly like he was in the inn: snoring at the top of his lungs. Rascal noticed that Svetlana was going to wake him up and decided to help. He began to pull on his little hair strand. The only reaction he got out of him was a little mumble.

    ¨Hecate, nooooooooooooo. Azura was trying to help you,¨ he mumbled.

    She grabbed his arm and shook him violently, hoping that that was enough to wake him up.¨WAKE UP!!!!¨ she yelled.

    Hunter jumped up and hit the floor. He got tangled in the blanket and eventually got up.

    ¨WHAT´D YOU DO THAT FOR??¨ Hunter screamed.

    ¨You were mumbling stuff about Good Witch Azura. I had to stop you before you spoil something for me! Also, get changed! We're leaving soon.¨

    Everyone is getting ready with their staffs, backpacks, and cameras. All they were waiting for was Eda.

    ¨That's strange. Where could Eda be?¨ Luz asked.

    Conveniently, Eda walked through the door and saw everyone ready.

    ¨Come on kids, let's go.¨ Eda went back out.

    All of them walked out and saw Lilith and Porta Hooty talking to each other.

    ¨Lily, we have some guests coming with us,¨ Eda gestured over to Svetlana.

    ¨Oh. Well, hello. I´m Lilith.¨

    ¨Hello, I´m Svetlana. I´m King´s cousin.¨

    Lilith gasps, ¨Do you know all the information about the ruins?¨

    Well, if it is what I think it is, then I might! OH!! Also this is my friend Athena,¨ she says as she brings Athena over to Lilith.

    Athena was absolutely awestruck. Lilith. Her idol (before Hunter). She was joining them on the mission. She immediately began to fall apart because of how stunned she was.

    ¨HI MISS CLAWTHORNE!!! OH MY TITAN!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET YOU!!!¨ Athena beamed.

    ¨It's nice to meet you too,¨ Lilith awkwardly said.

    ¨And that's Hunter,¨ Svetlana said.

    ¨Nice to meet you Hunter,¨ Lilith said.

    Hunter remained silent and fidgeted with his gloves. He was sweating from pressure when everyone stared at him.

    ¨It's nice to see you too,¨ he nervously mumbled.

    The second she heard his voice, she instantly recognized it.

    ¨GOLDEN BRAT!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?¨

    ¨I snuck out of the castle to help Svetlana find King.¨

    ¨It's OK Lily. He's not a threat,¨ Eda addressed.

    Lilith groaned. ¨I don´t trust it, but,¨ she inhaled, ¨that's not what I´m here for.¨
    Everyone got on their staffs and headed toward the ruins.