Part 23.

Gulf's head and heart is twitching from so much pain. His mind went blank and said everything to Mew though they were all fact, he could've said it in a nice way. Luckily all those commotion didn't wake Aedyn up cause if he does, he would be running to Mew and begging his father not to leave.

"Should I take a vacation? I should go back home" Gulf said to himself. He wants to have clear mind but Mew is just around the corner, also their environment isn't helping him at all.

"Mix? Come here" Gulf called his secretary and few seconds later Mix entered the office with creased brows.

"Can you arrange for us to go back to France?" Gulf asked however Mix just gave him a confused look.

(A/N: I'm not sure if I have mentioned where they're from, so if I did, feel free to comment so I can change it)

"Well, if you beg the CEO then that might be possible" Mix answered sincerely to his boss's question.

"Fvck it. Father should retire already." Gulf murmurs.

"You won't take over the whole company though. Your step brother is on the line as well." Mix answering to Gulf even though he isn't talking to him.

"My head hurts even more. There's always problem wherever I go." Gulf said, slamming his head on the table. "How's the thing I asked you?"

"Everything's fine about it sir" Mix answered. Gulf raised his head and nodded.

"Mix, book us a flight to America tomorrow. The three of us." Gulf said and Mix know exactly why Gulf asked him too.

"Dada? We're leaving? Can I see daddy first?" Aedyn asked when Gulf packs some of their things that night. And just as he predicted, Aedyn looked for his father right after he opened his eyes.

"Hmm.. daddy is busy, but we'll see him soon, okay? For now let's visit grandpa!" Gulf said, trying to let Aedyn forget his father for quite awhile since hearing Mew's name brings a bitter taste to his tongue.

"Yey grandpa! I wanna see grandpa!" Aedyn jumps happily and Gulf can't help but to smile. Even if his parents are not fond of him at least they love their grandchild.

"Okay, little superman, go to sleep since you'll have to wake up early tomorrow" Gulf said and Aedyn jumped out of the sofa then ran to the bed.

"Dada?" Gulf got startled when Aedyn stands beside him after few minutes cause he thinks the kid went to sleep already. 

"Oh? Yes baby?" Gulf turned his head. Aedyn signs his hand for his mother to bend down. "Hmm?"

"I love you! Mwa!" Aedyn kissed Gulf's cheeks and then ran back to the bed and close his eyes. Gulf can't help but to smile at his son's sweetness.

"I love my baby too. Sleep well." Gulf said while looking at the smiling Aedyn while his eyes were closed.

"Master, you're home" The maid greeted Gulf as soon as they enter the residence. "Hello young master! Welcome home."

"Hello uncle! Where's my grandpa and grandma?" Aedyn cheerfully asked and the mansion is just bright whenever Aedyn's around because all the workers smiles and they're genuinely happy whenever Aedyn's there.

"Follow me young master." The maid offered and Aedyn hold Gulf's hand and tug his mother to follow them. Mix on the other hand follow the other helper to bring their things to their room.

"Popsieeeeee!" Aedyn shouts then run to hug his grandpa.

"Oh my! My favorite grandson is here. Did you miss us?" The old man lift Aedyn and let him sit on his lap without acknowledging Gulf's existence, as if his grandson travels there alone.

"Yes! Dada is here too" Aedyn said pointing his mom.

Good job, my son. Gulf said to himself as he just smiles at his father.

"Go to momsie first, okay? I'll have a word with your dada" The old man gives an empty stare at Gulf. When Aedyn left with Gulf's mom, the expression of the two changed in an instant. Gulf's face looses his reaction and looks dull.

"Why are you here?" The old man's tone is different from the gentle one earlier when he is talking with Aedyn.

Gulf smirked, "You didn't know? When you have me being monitored 24/7?" Gulf retorted. He is just trying to get into the old man's nerves. Never once in his life where he remembered that his father treated him gently. He is always treats him like the black sheep in the family even though he really is.

"Oh? I'm here to take all my rights." Gulf raised a brow. "My shares, my house and my mom."

"You have nothing in here." The old man raised his voice.

"...but I do. And I'll be taking them back, wether you want it or not. Including my brother." Gulf said before he turned his back on his father and followed the tracks where Aedyn went.

He wants to settle things with his family before he settle things with Mew.

"Gulf Kanawut! I'm not done talking to you!" His father yelled.

Gulf turned his back, "I regretted taking your last name. Just by thinking about it makes me puke but I have to endure so I can get what's mine and what belongs to me." He then continued walking out.

"How I wish your brother's still alive and here" His father murmured.

"He is. Don't act like you don't know" Gulf said as he is walking out.

"Dada! Here! Come taste this" Aedyn calls his mother. He is in the kitchen with his grandmother eating some snacks.

"Ohh.. a cake?" Gulf opened his mouth to accept the the food his son's giving him however something's not right. He doesn't like the smell of the cake not even the sweet taste of it.

"Yummy!" Gulf forced himself to smile and shows a face to his son that he enjoyed it otherwise the kid will get disappointed and will worry. He then excused himself to the restroom so he can vomit.

"Where's Aedyn?" Gulf asked his mother, not seeing his son around.

"With your father." His mom tapped the chair beside her, motioning him to sit beside her. "Whenever you're home, you two always argue." She said.

"But he is too much. Type is everything to him. It's like Type is his only son" Gulf said, disappointment is evident in his tone but his face never shows any signs of it. He got used to it.

"You should just understand your father." She said, calmly.

Hearing that sentence makes Gulf angry, "Understand him? Like how he cheats on you? I understand that kind of attitude and will never forgive him. I will bring him, his sons down. No matter what it takes. I will take what's mine." Gulf said with so much anger in his eyes.

"Enough of that." She changed the topic, ignoring what Gulf just said. "I heard you met Aedyn's father?" She smiled.

"We did. And he is just like his father." Gulf said, he stares blankly at the fridge.

"What?" Her eyes widened.

"I'm going up mom. My stomach's aching, I think I need to rest. Mix is here with us too." With that Gulf left his mother hanging, no questions answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double update because it's been a long time since I updated.

How was it? Confusing as hell? HAHAHA I know.