A Hot And Steamy Night (Lemoooons~)

"Ahhh ahhhh ahhhh~ yes yes yesss!" Risa screamed in pleasure.

She didn't know what hit her. She braced herself for the pain of her first time. But it didn't came as she only felt pleasure.

The first few thrusts made her cum hard. Each time Eddie's baby banter touched her cervix, she felt so much pleasure she didn't know was possible.

Then Eddie SPED up, making her throw her head backwards, her eyes rolled up and her tongue lolled, she was making a good Ahegao face.

Eddie was relentless in his assault as he hugged Risa closer to him. She was clinging onto him, with her legs wrapped around his hips pulling him closer.

He pounded her so hard and sooo gooood that the others started touching themselves while imagining that he was hammering them instead.

Feeling his climax coming, Eddie SPED up even more, making Risa squeal like a pig.

"Tighten up your pussy, open your womb. Because I'm gonna fill you with so much cum." He whispered in Risa's ears, making her cum again as she hugged him tighter.

"Yeeeessshh plheashe!!" She said, her words almost incompressible.

With a grunt, Eddie SLAMMED his hips with hers and SOWED his seed inside of her. Years of frustration released onto the fertile womb of Risa.

He stayed in that position for a while, basking in the afterglow. After a bit, he pulled out of her, making the semen leak out of Risa's cunt.

He set Risa onto one of the tables and turned to the Holstaur.

"Daddy's ready to milk a cow. Come here." He said in an almost ordering tone, and Mila complied.

Eddie touched her cheeks and pulled her closer. He gave her a french kiss so passionate that her legs wobbled. Their tongues battling for dominance.

Eddie pulled out of the kiss to let her breathe and immediately sucked her tits. Milk gushed out of her nipple, he drank it while fondling her other breast.

He switched to the other one and sucked. Drinking the delicious milk he ever tasted in his life.

Eddie was so sure he heard her say Mooooo~, but he didn't mind.

He put his other hand at her pussy, making her squeal in delight as he played with her clit. Then he put 2 fingers in, feeling the warmth of her cooch.

"Please, I can't take it anymore." Mila said

"Say no more." He said as he turned her around and bent her over.

He lined his cock on her entrance and slid in.

"Ahhhhhhhhhnn~!" She screamed as she felt his big dong fill her so good.

Eddie started hammering her from behind. Thrust after thrust sent waves of pleasure upon the Holstaur. Each thrust made her moan loudly as the tip of his dick poked her cervix.

Climax after climax assaulted the poor girl while she could do nothing but scream in delight.

Eddie held her arms, making her back arc as he pulled her close.

Mila's big badongas bounced ever time he slammed his hips. Squirting milk on the floor.

"Ahhh ahhhhh ahhh ahhh ahh ahh ahhhhh!" Mila screamed, her cunt tightening around his dick as if begging it to give her the semen her womb DESPERATELY needed.

"I'm cumming Mila!" He said as he sped up even more.

Mila didn't or couldn't respond. Her mind overruled as her entire body shook in pleasure in anticipation.