RYAN // valentines day surprise

Well, today is the day

Well, today is the day. The day of "love'." Not that I didn't celebrate it and receive/give it every other day, it's just that Ryan and I are currently in a long distance relationship at the moment. He's out living his dreams with his friends, while I stay in our hometown living mine. He's doing so well for himself and it makes me so proud. I miss him a lot and barely seeing him in person really makes me sad, but it just makes the times we do see each other worth the wait.

Currently, I'm on my flight to L.A. Ryan and I usually take turns visiting one another so that it doesn't always fall on just one of us. He surprised me last year for Valentine's Day and I figured I would surprise him this year. He most likely has no idea that I'm coming because I ignored all of his texts/calls/FaceTimes all day just to lead up to this specific moment.

I had planned this a couple of months ago with the guys and they had talked something out in order to keep Ryan busy and out of the house. My flight was only a few hours and oliver texted saying he was at the airport ready to pick me up.

As the plane landed, I began to get super nervous. I was so excited to be spending time with Ryan, but I was just super nervous for whatever reason. I guess it's safe to say that even after almost 3 years together, he still manages to give me butterflies.

— skip to you and oliver arriving to the house —

Once Oliver arrived to the house, he reassured me that the guys had taken Ryan out do stuff. I had enough time to go unload my bags in his room and freshen up.

About an hour or two passed as I was hanging out with Oliver and Ty, when I had gotten a text from Sebastian saying, "I hope you're ready because your man does not like being out for too long. We are heading back." I chuckled at the text because I already know how Ryan is and I find that really cute. I was ready though and so excited.

I had Oliver record because I'm sure Ryan would want some content for his YouTube channel and I really wanted the memories. As soon as I got the text saying they were pulling in, my stomach dropped and I began to get nervous again. I stood behind the door enough to where I couldn't be seen.

"What are you weirdos smiling at?"

Ryan said, with a face full of confusion. When he noticed they were staring he turned around and finally realized I was standing there. His jaw dropped and I ran into his arms.

"Babe? Is that you?" He asked, with a huge grin on his face. I immediately jumped into his arms and says "YES! It's me." The boys just stood there cracking jokes and laughing. A bunch of "awws" filled the room and then before we knew it the room was empty.

For the remainder of the day, Ryan and I chilled in his room as we caught up and talked. He streamed for a little bit and his supporters were very kind and funny. They knew that we are together and they were very supportive of it. Which I greatly appreciated because Ryan makes me the happiest girl on this planet.

After the stream, we got ready and headed out for a romantic night. Ryan insisted that we did something because it was Valentine's Day and he didn't wanna waste it.

We went to a nice dinner, took a stroll around hollywood, got some ice cream and then he bought me flowers. It was definitely another really good Valentine's Day with the love of my life.

Word count: 649 !

Hope you all enjoy <3