4: Leaving the house

Two days have passed, and Clay and I have been getting along pretty well. He doesn't seem to want to go back to Redshore city, though.

Him and me were eating breakfast when moon started calling me.

I picked up, and put him on speaker.

"Y/N! Oh my god please tell me how it's going with Calloway!! Crystal started throwing things and told me if you and him weren't here by TOMORROW he'll kill me!!!" Buster said.

I sighed. "Buster... you're on speaker."

"Y/N, PLEASE JUST BE HERE BY TOMORROW!!" Buster replied.

Clay laughed. "Sure, we'll be there." and he hung up.

I got excited. "You're going?!"

He nodded and I hugged him so fast. "Oh, thank you!"

He hugged me back. "Anytime, Y/N."

We finished eating breakfast and he watered the plants outside as I cleaned the house a little.

I saw a picture of me, Clay's wife, and Clay in the stairs. I smiled. "Ruby, he's in good hands now. You don't need to worry anymore"

I saw my drum set and I decided to play one of clay's songs as he walked inside.

I saw him looking, and I stopped playing. "I'm sorry. I know you don't like hearing your songs anymore."

He smiled. "It's okay, Y/N. I don't mind anymore."

I nodded. "We should start packing. The drive is pretty long..."

He sighed and nodded.

It was now almost 5 P.M, and I was starving. I finished packing up some memories of the past that were in the house.

Clay knocked on the door, and I smiled. "Come in!"

He walked inside, and heard my stomach make some noises. "Are you hungry, Y/N? I can cook something."

I got second hand embarrassment. Damn my stomach! "Uhh, sure Clay!"

He nodded and walked away. I sighed and began to go on my phone.

'Porsha Crystal Gets Fired From Her Fathers Show with Buster Moon' what the hell is this?

Oh my god. If Porsha got fired... then... Moon! He's in trouble!

I ran downstairs with my bag. Clay saw me and got curious. "What's going on?"

"We have to go. Now!"

Clay stopped doing what he was doing and nodded. A couple of minutes later, we left the house in his motorcycle. I decided to call Moon.

"Moon! Clay and me are coming right now!" I said.

"That's great news! You might've just saved my life right now Y/N. Gotta go!"

I put my phone back in my bag when Clay said something.

"You look gorgeous when you're on the motorcycle, Y/N. What happened to yours?"

I sighed. "I sold it. They were bad memories"

He tried to comfort me but we were still at full speed trying to get to Redshore city.

We got there in an hour, and people started seeing Clay and me on the streets. They were taking pictures and everything. "CLAY I LOVE YOU!!!" One fan said.

He laughed and parked his motorcycle outside the Crystal hotel. We walked inside with our stuff, and knocked on Moons door.

There was no answer. "I have an extra key."

I opened the door and called out for Buster. He was in a suitcase this whole time?!

"Y/N! Let me out!"

I opened the suitcase and let him out. "Oh my gosh Y/N he almost tried to kill me! We have to leave right now! The shows over!"

Clay sighed. "Great, first time I come back in 10 years and this guy is in a suitcase and the shows over."

There was another knock at the door. Moon started to panic. "Don't open it! It could be them!!"

Clay groaned and went to go open the door. The gang was all there and they were speechless. "Clay Calloway..." they all said in synchronization.

Time skip

"We have to leave." Moon said as he packed up his bags. "They're looking for us."

"How are we going to leave though?" Ash said.

"Well, if you really want to leave then... i guess we can leave. But there's always another way, Moon" Clay said as he got his guitar case.

"Clays right. We have to go back to the theater" moon replied.

"How are we going to do that? Everyone's looking for us!" I said.

"We're going to jump out that window." Moon said as he got his bags.

Clay laughed. "I'm beginning to like this guy."

I smiled, and everyone else started to pack. We heard some loud knocks at the door, and we figured it was Crystals Bodyguards.

Everyone else jumped out, and Clay and me were the last people there. "Come on Y/N, jump"

I panicked. "Clay I've never jumped off a place this high before..."

He grabbed me by the waist and jumped down. "CLAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"

He laughed. "Deal with it!"

Time skip

We got to the theater, and everyone was tired. "Alright guys, we have no choice but to put on the show right now."

We all nodded, and went to prepare. Clay grabbed me by the hand and took me to one of the dressing rooms.

He sat me down on one of the chairs, and and locked the door.

He sighed. "Y/N... I have to tell you something."

End of chapter 4

—————-

hope y'all enjoyed this! I have lots of schoolwork right now so maybe I'll do another part tomorrow or the next day <3 tysm for reading!