Teacher 1?

"That time I was a nude model for an art class and had to sit on prop pillows
and my & was too juicy that week so I tried to pick up the pillow myself to hide it & my art teacher insisted he do it and I had to watch his face of shock
after witnessing my Aquafina leftovers"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This is the teacher one..Let me know which one you guys like the most.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Watching the teachers reaction to the wetness of the pillow..I couldn't necessarily  read the expressions on his face.He looks at me and smirks before sitting back down at his desk.The rest of the minutes left during my time felt like hell.I kept glancing back at the teacher and his eyes was staring at me.I couldn't lie he was an attentive guy..maybe around my age(So it's not weird😑)

"Okay everyone let's wrap this up"He says standing up from the chair.

"Let's give our model around of applause"Everyone claps and starts to pack up.I leaned over to grab a towel.Everyone leaves the classroom.

"Y/N?"I turn to see who's calling me and it's the Art teacher.

"Yes?"I answered wrapping myself with the towel.

"Can you come here"

I nodded my head and started to walk towards him.He was staring at me in the eyes.I was now in front of him feeling nervous.

"You have a beautiful body"

"Oh um thanks"I answered.

"Are you single?"

I nodded my head.

"Use your words"He says.

Oh?

"Yes sir"I answered.

"My next class starts in 45 minutes"He turns his chair towards you.

Why is he telling me this?He looks at me up and down and bites his lower lip.

"Shit"I mumbled to myself actually getting turned on by the way he's looking at me.

The teacher grabs me by the waist and pulls me into him even closer which causes my heart to beat fast as hell.I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"Shall we?"He asks.

"Yes"I mumbled out.

"What was that?"

I wasn't going to repeat myself but the sudden urge to just fuck him was getting high.I opened my mouth not wanting to sound desperate.

"I said yes"I replied in whined tone.

Fuck are you serious?!

"Good girl"He whispers in my ear.

What the hell am I getting myself into.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you guys like this one..I feel kinda ifffyyy about this one😇✌🏼