Prologue

A lone shapeless asteroid soared through the interstellar vacuum. Its crystal core suddenly churned and boiled, and hundreds of malformed bubbles rushed to the smooth side of its surface. Breaking through the crust, they shot up into the dark, but instead of catapulting into outer space, they fell back, accelerating, as if attracted by a significant gravitational force. After a few bounces, they lost their momentum and stopped. Then slowly, as if moving along an inclined surface, they rolled toward the common center of mass, merging into a formless essence. The strange new-born creature began to consume millions of ideas stored and collected in each of the essences, from different constellations and galaxies. One such idea concerned a tiny faraway planet, Terram from the Tee-Ezerk galaxy, where the first true Kakhard had once dwelled.

'The Omnigods of Terram are accelerating the local informational strength... Again...'

'Strangely, they have all chosen the same human puppet to pump with it...'

'But maybe it is not as strange as it seems...'

'Maybe it's all a part of the phenomenon we have recently discovered...'

'That's why it is necessary to keep track of the human...'

'And if we are right...'