chapter 2: brock the jock

My alarm went off just as the sun was rising. I groaned as I slapped the snooze button. Buzzzzz. Who on earth is texting me this early in the morning.
    "y/n you'll never believe who i just found on only fans" emily texted       
"omg who?" I replied
    "Our janitor! What's his name? Carl? Oh wait Cole."
    My heart skipped a beat. How could Cole have only fans? He was our janitor. That was just messed up. I couldn't stop thinking about it as I got ready for school, why did he have an only fans? And why did I want to see it so badly?
    I walked into the front door of the school and found my way to english. God, I hated that class. My teacher was a creep and the kids in that class were idiots. "Lookin good y/n!" brock the jock said as I walked into english and sat in my seat. "Shut up brock" I said back. "Oooo not so nice are we?" he whined back. "Stop it" I mumbled. Why wouldn't he just leave me alone?
    "Okay settle down settle down, today we're going to be covering verbs."

    I immediately got us as class ended. I had to make it out of the room before Brock had a chance to catch up to me. What was his problem anyways. Why did he have to be such an asshole
    "Hey y/n wait up,"
"What do you want, brock?" I groaned
"What's your hurry? Why don't you come with me." brock said
"No thanks" I replied
"Common don't be like that," he pestered
"No I'm serious" I argued back
"Pleaseee" he whined
We were in the middle of the hallway. People just kept walking by minding their own business. Why won't he just leave me alone.
"Get away from her, she said no" A loud voice said as they pulled me away from brock.
"She doesn't know what she's talking about." brock said
    Suddenly Cole lunged at Brock, punching him in the face. Brock fell to the ground whining while holding his face.
    "What's wrong with you man?!" Brock yelled as he got up and ran away.
    "I'm sorry I did that, it's just, he had no right talking to you that way." Cole mumbled.
    "Thank you." I said.
    Cole nodded and walked away. Why did he do that? Would he do that for anyone or just me?
    I kept thinking about Cole as the day went on. More and more questions popped up in my head. I wonder if he would do that for anyone, or if I was special. No I couldn't be. He's just a good guy. I'm sure he would help anyone.