Chapter Forty Eight

Goodbye, Oxzoria Academy

Timothy's POV

"Ba't nga ba tayo pinapatawag?" Alex asked beside me as we walked past the hallway. No one answered him, even Leilianne who's also walking quietly behind us.

Years have already passed away and a lot of things happened. Queen Miranda's plan went out successfully. Eventually, it came to us that the members of the highest commission believed them and the case was solved. Though, the death of Elena was still under investigation until now.

The memory that happened before remain attached in my head. It never falters away. Ever since then, I haven't heard of them, even from her. Try as I might but, my parents would've stopped me from trying. And I eventually stopped. I was drowned in the sea of agony where her words continues to bubble in my head. It never faded away... until now.

Years ago. My parents introduced me to one of our ancestors. I didn't know her first since My family didn't bother talking about her until she suddenly arrives at the kingdom. Her aura was full of fierce and bravery. A lion was my first impression of her. My mother wanted me to call her Aunt Comet. Ever since then, Aunt Comet took me to an academy located in the mortal realm.

She was the niece of the very first Queen of our kingdom. My family hasn't been in contact with her for centuries that's why some of the generations didn't see her but only heard of her history. Aunt Comet took me with her to train me more of my magic. An ancient like her had already mastered the magic of ice but it was only recently when my parents had found out about it.

Aunt comet was nice. She treats me like her own since we both share the same blood our family has. She always reminds me to keep myself calm and don't let my emotions overwhelm me whether I was happy or sad. Because of her, I meet new people. I discovered new things and learn more.

"Hoy! Hindi niyo ba ako naririnig?" I looked at Alex.

"I don't know why she asked for our presence," I answered him since I know that Leila wouldn't bother wasting a single word for him.

We continued walking the hallway. Leila and I were quiet the whole walk while Alex talks to everyone whom he bumps with. It was usual of him since the whole academy knows about him. I've been friends with both of them ever since I came here. Alex was friendly enough to approach me while Leila wasn't but, she has this very intimidating side of her that keeps everyone  from approaching her.

Both of them hated each other. I know about their past. They were once friends but it ended a long time ago. The three of us are part of the Academies student council. I didn't want the position of being president but I was forced to take responsibility for it. I must admit that I was beginning to be happy with it. It felt like I'm creating a new and better life for me.

The three of us arrived at the office and were instantly escorted by Zelda. Aunt Comet greeted us and lent us a sit in front of her table.

"A lovely day for our beautiful headmistress," bati ni Alex. I saw Leilianne's eyes roll in front of me. I heard Aunt Comet giggled.

"You called for us?" I asked. She turned her gaze at me and, her face became serious when her eyes meets mine. She cleared her throat and adjusted herself in her seat before opening her mouth to talk.

"I called for the three of you because we have a new student that'll be joining you."

"What's that going to do with us?" I slightly turned my head at Leila then back to aunt comet who did the same thing to me.

"I wanted you to take care of her as she arrives here in the academy," Aunt Comet.

"I'm not asking you but, I'm simply ordering you to do as I told."