"Is it to far away?" I asked and he nodded and we slid the door back open as we watched him try to get the hose.

After a bit of him struggling, a big smile broke out on my face as he closed the door and I saw him pulling the hose through with him.

I walked over to him. "Good job" I chuckled and he smiled slightly "thanks" he said and I looked at the hose.

"Let's tie it and then use it to get down to the other floors" I said and he nodded.

"How do you want it to be tied" jimin asked looking at the hose.

"Wrap it and tie it so a hand and foot can fit" cheong san said and jimin and gyeong su nodded and started tying the hose into knots. Once they were done I helped them throw it out the window.

"Are we going to make it down there?" Gyeong su asked as I and cheong san looked out the window with him.

"I'll go down and make sure the rooms are safe and empty. I'll call when it's clear okay" he said and I nodded.

"I want to go with you" I said walking to the window as cheong san was climbing up. Cheong san looked behind him.

"No it's best if you stay here" he said and I frowned and nodded as I felt gyeong su grabbed my hand. I looked over at him. "Do you think he'll be okay?" I asked

"He'll be fine...don't worry cheong san will come back" he said and I nodded. Cheong san then looked back towards the classroom then got down which made me confused and tilt my head slightly.

"Gyeong su you go down" he said which caused him to panic.

"W..Why did you see something down there" he said and I sigh.

"If none of you will do it, I will" I said and walked over to the window and gripped the hose and slowly slipped my feet and hands through the holes and started to climb down. I made it down when I heard the window open.

"Nabi! Nabi!" The voice said and I looked to see Ms. Park. My eyes widened

"Ms.Park...what are you doing here?" I said as she helped me slip through the window into the room.

I then looked out the window up at everyone. "It's safe down here! Ms. Park is here!" I yelled and motioned for them to come down.

"Are you okay?" Ms. Park asked I nodded smiling.

"Were there other kids with you?" She asked and I nodded "they're in the science lab, but I think they should be coming down soon." I said to her as she nodded.

The first one to come down was my cousin Nayeon of course. It made me roll my eyes as we pulled her through the window. The next person to come in was Dae su. Then we pulled gyeong su through the window and I hugged him. Next was jimin, then hyo ryeong. The after her came joon yeong and wu jin.

Then Nam ra came came down and I smiled and ran to her and hugged her tightly. I felt her hug me back.

Then finally on jo slipped into the classroom and now we were just waiting for cheong san.

"Where's cheong san?" I asked as the hose started to shake and we saw a ton of zombies falling from out the window. I gasp. 'Does that mean cheong san is...' I frowned at the thought of losing my friend.

◇◇◇

Some of the others looked out the window and started shouting "look. It's cheong san and su hyeok!"

My eyes widened as I walked over to the window and tried to look out to see what was happening. After a while of them struggling su hyeok slipped in the room and so did cheong san.