Soon To Bee

He walks down the prime path with his bandana in his hand. Tommy looks down at the ground and takes a glimpse forward, there was Tubbo on the bench they hung out on during the war. Tommy walks over and takes a seat next to him.

The jute box beside them was playing a soulful toon. Tubbo was humming along and Tommy joined in, not long after they started to talk. " Hey tubbs, what are you doing here" Tommy asked. "I could ask you the same question" tubbo giggles/laughs.

Tubbos eyes widen a but as he looks at Tommy's hand, "hey Tommy what's that on your hand!? Are you hurt" he yells a bit in worry. Tommy looks down at his hand and relishes that there was a bit of blood seeping through his hand on to his bandana. His looks back at tubbo "oh that, it's nothing, just .... Nevermind".
"Tommy you know you can tell me anything right" he asks worried.

"Y-yeah..." Tommy said with a stutterd. He turns his hand away from tubbo, but tubbo grabs his hand and pulls it towards him. "T-tommy there's no wound on your hand" his eyes widen as he pulls his hand away and stands up and walks away in silence. "Tommy... What happened" he asked trying to keep up with Tommy.

As he tried to walk away from tubbo he was unaware where he was walking to.tommy stops in his tracks as he realized that tubbo randomly went silent. He turns around to see Karl's book on the ground with a trail of blood leading to the tree Karl was leaning against.

*Tubbo saw... TUBBO SAW-* in a panic he leaped over to tubbo and tackling him to the ground, tubbo screams for a second. "ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" Tommy screams, tubbo starts to giggle a bit,"you thought you where the only one going mad Tommy" a smirk appears on tubbo face.