My hand around this sword feels right, so much better than the other sword I had before.

Before I can think too much about it, I've snuck up behind Iapetus, and slashed across his back, right through his spine horizontally. A black liquid spews out from the the place I slashed and Iapertus turns around, his eyes flaming in rage.

I don't miss the way the chains around Poseidon and Nike begin to loosen, so I don't stop there.

Just as he turns around, I slash at his neck, decapitating his head from the rest of his body.

The thick black liquid that I assume is his blood splatters onto my face as his body drops down to the ground.

I turn the dial to reveal myself and head towards Nike and Poseidon.

"I thought I told you to leave." He says, freeing himself and Nike from the chains.

"Hm. Considering I just saved your ass, you should be thanking me for staying." I retort, cleaning my sword against my armour.

Nike chuckles as her skin begins to heal itself, leaving only remnants of blood and torn clothes on her skin. "Okay, definitely not Cyrene. You ready? We'd better get going. You don't wanna be here when he wakes up and reattaches his head."

That was all she had to say for us to race down the streets of Mount Olympus, darting towards the entrance doors of the castle.

"What exactly is the plan here? We're gonna storm into this building then what? Enjoy tea time with your dear ole daddy-o Kronos?" Nike turns to Poseidon who rolls his eyes in response.

"I've got to admit, Nike, I definitely did not miss your sarcasm."

"Really? I find it kind of endearing." I reply.

"You know what, not Cyrene? I like you more and more by the second."

"Enough. We need to think of a strategy. We can't just waltz in there. We need a plan."

"Fine. Poseidon, I suggest you don't go in with us. If you do, you're playing right into Kronos' hand. You're the last god he needs to complete his ritual."

"What happens if he completes his ritual again?"

Nike frowns, pressing her index finger to her chin in thought. "Oh you know... death, war, famine, the end of the world..."

I feel shivers trail up my entire body at her explanation and I turn to Poseidon. "I think she's right. You'd better stay out here."

Poseidon sighs, kicking his foot into the ground defeatedly. "Fine. Nike? Gayle? Will you be able to handle this on your own? The fate of the world is in your hands. Not just the mortal world, but this one too."

"Gee, no pressure. You ready to go in there and kick some titan butt?" Nike asks, turning to me with the naughtiest grin I've ever seen in my life.

She grabs her three stars and holds them up in preparation to enter.

I can't help but feel a surge of energy, whether it's from me or it's radiating off of Nike I can't tell, but I won't let it go to waste.