"No, love. Oh thank you Gerard for the seat." With that he climbs off the man's lap and to the seat beside Harry keeps a hand on thigh the entire either rubbing the area of grasping it enough for Louis to see the handprints it left.

"You two are like the most cutest couple!" Sophia, Liam's girlfriend gushes and Louis wasn't even aware that He and Harry were so indulged in themselves that there were people around and it wasn't even their sexual tension it was them bickering about absolutely stupid things.

"You are so right! Like I had never even thought I'd see our Harry here being so whipped." Niall agrees with her and Louis giggles when Harry flips him the bird.

Louis comes up with a quick plan to take revenge on his husband and he acts on it when he's got another glass of champagne, he suddenly jerks and spills it on top of Harry's lap who jumps from his seat.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, Haz." He gushes out standing and dusting Harry's lap and accidentally brushing his groin, they were alone now basically because everyone went to the dance floor, Harry grips his wrist tightly.

"Fine you win." Harry grits near his ear and Louis smirks before standing to his full height and pulls his husband by the collar of his shirt, "Home please." He whispers and Harry nods, "Fuck yes. Let's go."

"Don't think we should tell your friend—"

"No. Let's go." Louis shrugs, "You look impatient." He mumbles teasingly and Harry looks at him with intense green eyes,

He doesn't reply to Louis instead when the reach his car, Louis finds himself being pushed against it and Harry's caging him now, he gasps and Harry lightly kisses his cheek, letting them rest over there before squeezing Louis' waist tightly, "That's because I am."

Louis' breathe hitches when his husband's lips travel from his ear to his cheeks and then the corner of his mouth, he sighs and curls his own fingers against Harry's lapels, fisting them tightly as he feels Hot breathes on his lips.

Harry brushes their lips softly making him sigh out an Oh and he opens his eyes only to see Harry is staring him, green eyes darker than they were before and before Louis knew it hot mouth smashes right against his own.

A large hand frames his right cheek pulling him closer and Louis immediately lets himself go pliant under Harry's hold, letting the man beckon him more towards the car until Harry's all but pressed against him.

His taut body fitting perfectly against Louis' smaller and soft ones. Harry's chest reverberates a growl like sound which makes him whimper against the man's mouth, his knees going weak when Harry licks in his mouth. Louis let's the man tangle their tongues together.

Their lips break away a string of saliva connecting them and Harry breathes, Louis' stomach filled with so many butterflies tightens when Harry sweeps the bridge of saliva with a thumb and rubbing Louis' wet swollen lips with the same thumb.

"Gorgeous." He mumbles and the blue eyed boy finds his cheeks heating at the praise, Harry cups his face before leaning down to kiss again.