a tune of anticipation

note: there's so many versions i made for ms girl's hero suit, but we went from swimsuit couture to bunnysuit couture

note: there's so many versions i made for ms girl's hero suit, but we went from swimsuit couture to bunnysuit couture. there won't be too many references to the hero suit so you can imagine it to be whatever you want!!!

♡ now playing: given-taken  by enhypen! ♡

You felt a slight strain as you rose your arm, hand wiping bleary eyes. As you blinked the sleep out, a call of your name left you to turn your head.

"Get up already pervert," The unusually monotone call of Bakugo drew you awake. He seemed to have a storm of emotions in his eyes, yet his face betrayed nothing, presenting so blankly.

"Ah... the rest of the trials. Damn, alright..." You muttered, slowly, you stood up. You yawned, rubbing your eyes for good measure. He raised a brow at you, a signature scowl beginning to tug at his lips.

"Fuckin' hell, stop being a damn baby," He folded his arms, beginning to walk away to the next trial. You spluttered at his words, working into a jog to get back to his side. You huffed, crossing your arms mockingly.

"What's that for, Bakugo?" You laughed as you asked, leaning your head forward to look at him in the eyes. He shoved a hand in your face, rolling his eyes annoyedly.

"Your powers are weird and gross and fuckin' perverted, so how the hell did you do something strong?" He asked, looking away as if he was afraid you'd take it as a compliment. You did.

"Aww, thanks Bakugo! It's ah... well, it's just how my quirk works," You explained halfheartedly, because to be fair, you weren't sure how it worked either. You were only given a moment's notice, warned by the bulging vein on his forehead before the dam broke.

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW YOUR QUIRK WORKS YOU DUMBASS?! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA BECOME A HERO IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORKS?" He yelled at you, shoving a pointed finger into your chest. After a few moments of expected silence, a teasing grin broke out on your face.

"Hehe," You chuckled, shrugging your shoulders.

With a yell of 'IDIOT PERV', you didn't have time to react before you were dragged by the collar of your shirt to the next trial. An annoyed flush took over your face as you realised all the stares you were getting, but being slumped over and dragged across the ground, you could do nothing but fold your arms.

~

You could barely keep your eyes open after you finished your tests. Of course, they didn't need to know, but using your quirk repeatedly to steal people's literal affection from them took a toll on your body. And hey, it's not like you sabotaged them, they just... unwillingly helped you further your scores!

Sighing, you leaned on the square boy that, you assumed, was the new friend of Ochako and Midoriya. He jumped, curiously glancing down at you. A red flush ran up his typically stoic face at the sight he was met with. Did you truly have no shame?!