Chapter 002: Shen Ping Left

This was the first day he arrived at the Chu family, and the dinner was quite rich.

When he was in the living room before, Shen Ruo saw the steward bend over, and the Old Lady Chu whispered a few words in his ear, so it should be the Old Lady’s order.

Ever since they arrived at the Chu Mansion to the present, they had not been neglected, and Chu Xiao and the Old Lady had taken care of them. More or less, Shen Ruo’s uneasy heart had been relaxed at last.

Summer nights came late, and after dinner, the sky was not completely dark.

The flowers that could be seen outside the main building were blown and moved by the wind. The orange sunset was obliquely reflected on the windows, and the wind slowly blew in from the outside with the coolness of early summer, which was very comfortable and enjoyable.

Old Lady Chu was the elder and she was going to rest in a while, so she told Chu Xiao to take Shen Ruo around for a while, and then asked him to take them to their rooms. They came all the way from the Colossal Star, and they must be tired.

After the Old Lady left, Shen Ruo glanced at Chu Xiao. For a moment, he didn’t know where to put his hands and feet. He tried to calm himself down, and pressed his lips slightly, not knowing what to say.

Shen Ping saw this. The reason he brought Shen Ruo over this time was he wanted to ask the Chu family’s idea (on the marriage). Seeing that Chu Xiao was there, he thought about it, and decided to let Xiao Ruo get along with Chu Xiao first. It was not suitable for him to stay here.

So, Shen Ping said that he was a little tired, and Chu Xiao naturally wanted to take him to the room, but Shen Ping was slightly embarrassed and refused.

The Steward was very good at taking the hint. He opened his mouth at the right time, and took Shen Ping to the arranged room.

Before leaving, Shen Ping looked at Shen Ruo with a not-so-good-looking smile, uneasy and constrained, and the wrinkles in the corners of his eyes were obvious.

The meaning of that smile was obvious, because he wanted Shen Ruo to get along well with Chu Xiao.

After seeing it, Shen Ruo lowered his head slightly and covered his eyes with slightly longer bangs. It seemed that he was reluctant, but he couldn’t refuse, so he could only respond with silence.

Chu Xiao had a full view of the movements and expressions of the two men, but did not show any emotions, as if he didn’t know.

He smiled and asked Shen Ruo: “After dinner, you can go for a walk in the garden outside, which is good for your health.”

A magnetic voice with a smile, Shen Ruo raised his head subconsciously, and saw Chu Xiao looking at him, waiting patiently for an answer.

That peerless handsome face was full of gentle smiles, with a very patient appearance. Chu Xiao was very gentlemanly when they got along just now. He seemed to have a good temper and it seemed that he would not even be displeased even if he rejected him.

But Shen Ruo didn’t do that, he nodded slightly and agreed.

Perhaps, when looking at Chu Xiao, Shen Ruo clearly noticed that the smile on Chu Xiao’s face seemed to be bigger than before, and he seemed to be very happy.

The eyes of the two met for only a short time, but Shen Ruo knew that he was right.

Wearing a suit, Chu Xiao, who looked tall and thin, walked out together beside him.

Because of the obvious change in Chu Xiao’s smile just now, Shen Ruo had such a different emotion in his heart. Chu Xiao, he looked like a very good person.