Chapter One

I looked in the mirror one last time and smiled.
My makeup was done perfectly and natural looking. My hair was curled and pinned back, and my white, sparkling wedding dress hugged me perfectly.
Tears welled in my eyes as I continued to look myself over in the mirror. I had never looked so beautiful. I had also never been so excited for anything, ever.
I was finally going to be marrying the love of my life, the father of my two beautiful girls, and the one and only man that can drive me fucking insane in more than one way with a single look.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Darcy and Shay came running up to me, smiles on both of their beautiful faces.
Shay became more of a mini me everyday, she truly was growing up to look just like me. Unfortunately, she'll never act her true age, but she's a great sister and friend for Darcy, who looked just like her daddy. Big green eyes, gorgeous chocolate brown curls, and the most beautiful smile that I ever did see.
"Yes my loves?" I bent at the waist to meet their eyes, smiling down on them. They looked so pretty in their little flower girls dresses.
Big, pink bows in their hair, mini pink replicas of my dress on their bodies, and their shoes were a soft pink with a big pink bow on the top. Big pink bows were clearly a theme with these girls.
"The wetting planter says she's almost reaty for you," Shay pointed to the lady with the clipboard in the hallway. Her name was also Shay, so my little Shay took a great liking to her.
Darcy reached her arms up and hugged around my waist. "You look so pretty, mommy. I love you!"
I smiled but immediately stopped myself as I felt the tears coming back into my eyes. "I love you both so much. Do you want to tell mommy's wedding planner that I'll be ready to walk in five?"
The girls nodded enthusiastically and ran out into the hall, very loudly telling wedding planner Shay that I will be 'reaty to walk' in five.

I took one last look in the mirror and walked into the hallway to see Louis standing ready at the French doors, waiting for me.
"Oh my! I'm speechless!" Louis began to cry as he saw me. He gave me a tight hug before looking me over before hugging me once more.
"Oh, Lou! Don't cry," I laughed and wiped the tears that were making a reappearance once again.
"Let me look at you, Kaye. God, you're beautiful!" Louis took in every inch of my appearance. From my curled and twirled hair that was pinned behind my head, to my very sparkly, six inch red bottomed diamond heels.
"Nice nails," he jeered.
I looked down at my incredibly bright red toe nails. "I like them," I stated honestly, shrugging off his remark. I then took in his full appearance.
Louis' hair was combed over and slicked back, dressed in a full penguin suit, and sleek black leather dress shoes.
"Did you ever think you'd be here, walking me down the aisle to none other than Harry fucking Styles?"
Louis' face pinched up slightly but then softened when he realized I was staring straight at him. "Honestly? Yes and no." He paused for a minute before he continued. "I assumed after you guys had Darcy that eventually it would happen, but I just didn't see it happening, if that makes sense. But in high school, I definitely did not see you two getting together at all. I just saw the abuse, the malicious abuse and I couldn't think of why anybody would want to be with him, especially if he treated them like that."
I forced a small smile and just dropped the subject. I always knew Louis wasn't too fond of Harry, and as my best friend who listened to me cry night after night all through junior high school, I could understand that. I definitely didn't blame him. I just wish he could move on, too. I wish he too could accept that it's been seven years and that Harry has more than changed. We both have.
Before I could think much more on it, I heard my wedding march play. I smiled over at Louis and grabbed his arm. The French doors that separated us from the rest of the wedding opened, and like doves being freed from a cage, Louis and i delicately but excitedly walked down the aisle.

I took in the beauty of it all. This is my wedding!
I looked ahead to see my two beautiful flower girls, standing on the stage with their daddy, pretty in their pink. I looked at my handsome soon-to-be husband, his eyes light and sparkly, his lips pink and puffy like he'd been chewing on them, and his cheeks flushed. Had Harry been crying?
I  took a look around the room, the entire room was  red velvet with white diamond and crystal accents. This was the most beautiful place that I had ever seen and I knew that I just had to be married here.
It was a 1920s theatre that had been kept up beautifully. The floors were deep red velvet, red velvet climbed the walls, priceless art hiding behind the velvet curtains. White feathers and diamonds and crystals all accented every round table that each held eight guests. Only two tables were taken, each holding only five people. Harry and I didn't really have any family, no family that cared, anyway. The only attendees at our wedding was the staff and our friends, but we didn't care, this day was for us and our girls, nobody else.