🙏🏻Kind of two problems🙏🏻

First. Emiliano is my cousin. 

SECOND. 

How am I going to tell Camilo?!

I mean..he is now my friend, is he? Well, what the hell am I supposed to do now?!

I was in my auntie's house. In my NEW cousin's room. Awkward silent passed by and Emiliano didn't say a word! So I decided to start. 

[So...You're...my cousin-that'skindofwiredbecausewebeatedourassofflikeliterally...heh....] I said. He looked at me. 

[UGH. I can't believe how stupid this is! If I see you, talking with my Mamá, about this, I'M GOING TO TAKE THAT SMILE OUT OF YOUR FACE!] He said. 

[Jeez...Calm down. What's wrong with you!? I'm not going to tell her a thing! But my mother will do~..] I said admiring myself in a mirror that was next to his bed. 

Emiliano gasped throwing himself in his bed. 

[Ugh. This is ridiculous. What's your deal with Camilo anyway?] I said rolling my eyes. 

[He is a FREAK! Okay? When I was younger he scared my ass off. And that continued every time after he got his STUPID gift!] He said trying to avoid  eye contact with me. 

[That's the stupid reason I've ever heard.] I said putting my hands on my hips. 

[Well, congrats because after this, you won't escape me!] He said putting his hands on his face. 

[But why?! I mean, from all of the boys in town YOU had to be MY cousin! I DON'T GET IT. You are more uglier that me!] 

He scoffed and got up from his bed leaving his room. 

[Where are you going?! We have to stick together remember?!] I said following him. 

[....right.] He said going to the living room. [Mamí! I'm going out!] He said taking his shoes on. 

[Yeah and-Oh! Take Y/n with you!] My auntie said intrrerupting her self from the conversation she had with my mother. 

[What!? NO! Pleasee!] He said. 

[Come on! You will have fun!] She said. After that Emiliano rolled his eyes opening the door. I followed him all the way. It's not because I didn't had what to do...it's because I DIDN'T KNOW THE WHOLE DUCKING PLACE! So I had to stick with this jerk. 

He went to his minions. [Hi dude's! I have bad news..] He said looking at me in disgust. After all the boys saw me they melted. 

[Bad news!? This girl is practically una hermosa unicá!] Said one of the boys. He had short hair, wearing a dark blue shirt with a red tight. 

[Shut up idiot! She's my cousin..] He said rolling his eyes. I smiled kindly and waved. That made Emiliano do a "Tsk". All his minions, 4 counted myself, were looking at me shocked. 

[So...the girl that beated you is-] Said another boy. 

[SHE DIDN'T BEAT ME!!] Screamed Emiliano. 

[Well-HEhe..What can I say? I am too cool for you guys..] I said admiring my nails like a baddie. Emiliano face palmed him self. 

[What's your name hermosa?] Said another boy, a little taller and he had a white shirt with some flowers model on them.

[Y/n!] I said excited I was going to make new friends..(Sort of). 

[Well nice too meet you Y/n! My name is Victor!] Said the boy with the white shirt. He grabbed my hand and shake it. But quickly after him another boy took my hand. He had brown curles and a dark skin. He wears a yellow jacket with some sun's imprinted on it. 

[Pleasure it's mine Y/n..] He said kissing softly my hand. [Name's Tate..But you can call me-EAAWH-] Another boy pushed him and took my hand too. He had a light brown hat on his hat and he had a brown overall with a yellow shirt. 

[My name is Sergio..Your own kinght..if you want..] He said winking at me. But after him, the boy from earlyer showed up pushing Sergio off me so he could make his entrance. 

[My name is Rocco! I like your dress!] He said twirling me around. [But that poncho is reminding me of..-] After that Tate punched him. 

[I want to talk to her man!] 

[What do you mean!? I want too] Said Sergio. 

[Shut up you guys, I talked with her first!] Said Victor. 

After that all the 4 boys started to fight over...umm..me-..

[SILENT!] Said Emiliano. After that the boys magically stopped.[WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?! SHE IS MY COUSIN, STOP FIGHTING OVER HER.] He said. 

[Awww! You are protecting meee?] I said trying to make him mad just for fun. 

[I AM NOT!] He said turning at me. 

[Okay okay! Jeez..] 

[YOU FOUR. Learn how to speak to ladies-AND THIS?! Is not happening-EVER AGAIN!] He said leaving so I quickly followed him. I heard in my back some screams, meaning they were fighting again, so I just rolled my eyes and continued my walk. When I was about to say something to Emiliano, I saw Camilo ending a conversation with a villager. 

[CAMILO! HIIIIII!!] I screamed. 

~Wow-..What's with me so excited about seeing him?.....NAH he's just a FRIEND!~ I'M SORRY I COULDN'T GET MY SELF- 

Camilo looked in my direction seeing me. He waved friendly, but when he saw Emiliano his face turned dark. 

[Hi Camilo! What are you doing?] I said. 

[Nono-I'm fine but...What..?] He said pointing to Emiliano that was in my back looking more serious than ever. I could imagine him getting out of his nose some air.

[Oh this? HAH. Funny, you see....He is my cousin.] I said trying to hide my anger. He looked shocked. 

[Don't worry! I wont stay with him all summer!] I said patting him on the shoulder. 

[What-No! It's not that! It's just the fact that...you know..] He said pulling me in another way so we could talk. I could see Emiliano leaving so it didn't bother me. 

[I know Camilo, I know! I don't like it too, but GOD KNOWS WHY I ended up like this!] I said. After that I spend the whole morning just telling him about how wired it was to see how some boys were flirting with you. 

[Emiliano's minions are wired! I can't believe you actually met them in person!] He said taking some bread from the bakery we were in. 

[I know, right!? Oh! Almost forget! One of the boys...Kissed my hand! That was..wow...wired..] I said looking at my hand while Camilo opened the door for me. 

[I don't think a boy kissing a girl's hand it's wired..] He said closing the door. 

[It is! I mean..I just stood there nervous not knowing what to say!] 

[Well..it depends..]He said lifting his shoulders up and down. 

[What do you mean?] I said. 

[I mean, it depends on who kisses your hand.] He said. I shaked my head. 

[That means, if another boy kissed my hand I will feel differently?] I said like a dumb girl I was. No, not a single boy flirted with my or kissed my hand. HOW DO YOU WANTED ME TO KNOW HOW IT FEELS!?

[Umm..probably..] He said kicking a rock with his foot. 

[Oh...] I said looking down. We were walking. I donno' where but-WE WERE WALKING. I waited for Camilo to say something but he didn't. It's wired to have a friend who's a BOY.