👍Dinner time👍

I got changed and went down stairs. My mother was already there, putting on some makeup. I wasn't really a makeup person, but sometimes when my mother tells me, I put some lipstick and parfume. 

[Mum, Are we going? I'm starving!!] Said Tiago. 

[Yes deary right now-WILLIAM?! ARE YOU READY?!] My mother yelled. 

[Dios mío, Carolina! Stop yelling like that!] Said my grandmother ready to go too.

[Yes, yes I'm coming!] Said Dad rushing from the bathroom. We all leaved the house and went to a BIG colorful house! 

[This is the Madrigal's house?!] I said surprised. My mother nodded. 

[Just think that i used to go there everytime when i was a kid.] She laughed. When we got there the doors opened themselfs. I looked shocked. In the front of the door was Señora Alma. She smiled at us. 

[Welcome, and welcome back for some of you to La Casa Madrigal!] She said. We entered the house and my brother quickly looked behind the doors to see if there was somebody behind opening them. 

[Don't worry hijo, the house is magical!] Señora Alma said smiling at my little dumb brother. I gived him a little punch in his shoulder when nobody saw us. 

[Heh, idiot.] I told him. You may ask why me and my brother hate eachother sometimes. Well...I DON'T KNOW. When i turned 11 he started to react at what I was tolding him and now we are fighting on every childly stupid thing. 

We went in the kitchen. When we entered i could saw everybody looking so..perfect. 

"How are this guys so perfect man?"i told my self. I mean, they were sitting so peacefuly. Nobody talked-Oh wait. They did. After we sat down at the table of course. I was putted next to Mirabel. That was good to know, because next to me was my brother and the rest of the family. And in my front? Was Camilo. I could feel him staring at me....chHh..wired. 

[We are so happy to finally have you here again Carolina!] Said Señora Alma that was in the top of the table. 

"Salud" They all said excepting me. wHAT TheE HeEeck!?

[So, Caro, i can't wait you to tell us what job you have in America!] said Señora Q
Alma.

[Well, i am a fashion designer! I make most of my family's clothes and I'm pretty good!] My mother said. 

[Ooh! Wonderful! What about Y/n? What is she going to be?] Said Señora Alma. I felt a little nervous when my name was told. The problem was i didn't know exactly what i wanted to be..But my mother chosed for me already.

[She is going to continue my job! She's very good at drawing, and she started to do hand made's!] my mum said. I was pretty proud of me too..hehehe...

[Thank you mother.] I said trying to look COOL! Señora Alma giggled. 

[O-Oh my! But you and Camilo will be perfect for each other! Look at your matching colors!] She said interrupting her self from giggling.

"oH NoO She went there!" I quickly looked at Camilo to see his expression when i saw then he did the same move as me, so I quickly moved my head in another way.

[Mamá! Leave them alone.] Said Señora Pepa. My mother giggled.

[But they can't! Y/n has 14!] Said Tiago. 

[Oh, but i didn't said they had to be the same age!] Said Señora Alma starting to laugh. My brother nodded in agreement. I looked at my Mother. She just smiled. 

[Well, we can agree for a marrige!] Said my mother and my father nodded. My jaw fall. THEY WANTED TO ARRANGE ME A WEDDING?! I mean wHyYy!!!??? 

[Mum!] I said.