42 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖆.

📍Spa-Francorchamps

📍Spa-Francorchamps.
Liked by georgerussell63 and 528.394 others.
@khaleesiwolff: look what i found in my photo album!! George back in 2018!! Hello handsome!!

Tagged: @georgerussell63

@georgerussell63: did you know that back in 2018 pre season testing. The first moment i saw you i was head over heels...
@khaleeswolff: really? That's so cute!!
@georgerussell63: i wanted to ask you out until Lewis said you're toto's daughter...
@khaleesiwolff: i would have said yes!
@georgerussell63: i was scared of your dad...
@khaleesiwolff: you got me in the end!
@georgerussell63: yeah i did...
@totowolffceo: you were like a lost puppy...
@susiewolff: and i told you George that you were free to ask her out and i would keep toto at bay!
@georgerussell63: yeah i know, i was just really scared of toto. I still am scared of toto...
@totowolffceo: if you had asked if you could ask her out the changes were high that you would have been allowed to take her out.
@user1: wow...this is so cute!! The family Wolff already accepting George in the family!!
@kellypiquet: aww. How cute!
@maxverstappen1: i had seen him look at me, Dan and Liz like he wanted to join us but was too scared...
@georgerussell63: i was a reserve driver and you guys didn't really know me...
@khaleesiwolff: you were cute!
@lewishamilton: I didn't tell you you couldn't ask her out. I just told you so you would know...
@georgerussell63: i know that...i was just scared...who would want to be with an reserve driver?
@valtteribottas: she would! She found you super cute!