01

------------------------

After having dinner Y/n immediately went to her tent to pack her things for her grand escape. She shares her tent with a girl named Nam On-jo but they barely talk to each other. After finishing packing she decided to take a nap which immediately got disturbed by two people talking. Y/n was not interested in eavesdropping but the one name that caught her attention was Nam-ra. Nam-ra and y/n used to be neighbours before the apocalypse and Y/n used to adore her and consider her as an elder sister so hearing her name was like a hope to Y/n. Y/n immediately rushed outside just to meet with two pairs of surprised and panicked faces.

Y/n - '' I- I am sorry if I interrupted you, but are you talking about Nam-ra from Hyosan High School?"

On-jo- "Y-yeah, but wh-who are you?"

Su-hyeok- " wait you can TALK!!?

Y/n - ...... *awkward silence*

Su-hyeok - "anyways how do you know her?And who are you"

Y/n- " we used to be neighbours, she was like an elder sister to me, she used to teach me maths and I used to teach her....... piano"

On-jo - " I see "

Y/n - " can you tell me about her like where is she? and how do you know her?"

On-jo - " she was our class President, we somehow survived the bombing but got separate for some reason "

Y/n - "so she's alive, right? "

"Most probably"
- a voice from the backside of y/n interrupted their conversation and they all look towards the source of the voice

Su-hyeok - "Dae- su?"

Y/n - " what do you mean by ' most probably '?"

Dae-su - " wait!!YOU CAN TALK!!????"

Y/n - "of course I can now please tell me everything"

Su-hyeok - " actually Nam- ra is a Ha-"

"What you guys are doing there, go to your tents now" a military personnel interrupted their conversation.

Su- hyeok - " nevermind,let's go to our tents "

They all went inside their tents without saying anything else, but y/n was still curious about Nam-ra so when she went inside the tent she asked a few questions to On-jo since she had very less time in her hand for her grand escape

Y/n - " Can you tell me where have you last seen Nam-ra?"

On-jo - " the city next to Hyosan, by the way why are you asking this?"

Y/n- " ummn...just curious"

*Time skip*

It was 10-45 pm and during this time no one is allowed to stay outside their tents except some guards for obvious reasons. At 11 pm, however, the security becomes less tight and Y/n knew it well. She started getting ready to leave the camp. Although she knew the consequences of leaving a well-protected area she was not afraid, because she already had done it several times. She went to the backside of the camp where one can easily climb up the wall and go to the other side. she climbed up the wall and started moving towards the offering tree.she soon spotted the offering tree and stood in front of it. No sooner had she started praying than she heard someone's foot steps coming from the woods.she immediately spotted a silhouette and started to take out a knife from her bag pack until she heard someone speak.

Person - "wait I'm not going to harm you"

Y/n - "are you a zombie?wait Zombies can't talk!Hey show me your face"

That person started moving towards y/n and now his face is somehow visible in the moonlight

Person- "Happy now?"

Y/n - "whatever..."

Person - "what's your name?"

Y/n's pov:

This is the first time after the apocalypse that someone has asked me my name,"I-it's Y/n.....Y/n l/n and yours?"

Person - "Lee Cheong San"

-------------------