We left out and made the 10 minute drive and arrived to his house which was even nicer than the Airbnb we were staying in it was gated off with two security cars at the gate and two bodyguards standing on the front porch with big ass guns.

"Hey" he smirked opening the front door "hi" I smiled as he let go of the door gesturing for us to come in I was so in a trance I keep forgetting to get his name.

"Oh this is my friend Shayla" I smiled as I stepped inside the cool house.

"Nice to meet you Shayla I'm Michael" he said and I finally knew his damn name.

I was so dramatic because I was having panic attacks when I was by myself yesterday but here I am today at a whole strangers house, and now if I was kidnapped again it would totally be my fault.

"Francsae will take your bags and we can head out they waiting on us at the boat" he said and I nodded grabbing my Louis Vuitton Fanny pack out my neverfull and passing it to the maid I guess.

We had already made sure to put everything we would need on the boat in the Fanny pack like our bikinis, charger, sunscreen our wallets and sunglasses.

"Y'all hungry?" He asked grabbing his duffle bag off the floor and handing it to the body guard "Yes we were thinking we could stop and get something on the way" I said following him out the door. "Well I was gone have the chef cook but if you wanna get something else we can" he said as we walked towards his Rolls Royce truck I was totally freaking out.

"Y'all can follow me" he said to his body guards as one of them threw him the key.

Shayla: bitch who the fuck is this nigga???
Me: girl I don't know I'm finna send you his Instagram

"Y'all from here?" He asked pulling off from his house "yeah born and raised.. you from here?" Shayla asked "New York" he said looking over at me as I put my seatbelt on "what?" I asked. I hated when people did that but it was just something about him that was just like don't be so defensive.

"You look good" he smirked making me cheese and blush "please" I mumbled.

The ride to the beach wasn't that bad but it was a little distance we got there and pulled up to all kinda of foreign cars parked on the beach it looked like a luxury car lot or something then on top of that I'm thinking we finna just get on a lil boat you know just a regular one no it was a whole yacht.

"Come on don't be scared I wouldn't hurt y'all.. this the safest you could ever be" Michael laughed as he stepped on the boat I was behind him still on the deck holding Shayla's hand. "Okay" I smiled grabbing his hand stepping up on the boat and helping Shayla on.

"First we can get some food" he stated before a few body guards greeted him.

"Everybody else is here so y'all good to leave" the big white man said.

"Alright cool" he said grabbing my hand and leading me around the deck we walked down a few steps and it was this huge sitting area and a bar. "Hey Michael I was just about to call you and tell you everything was ready" the chef said while two other people came out the kitchen "we gone eat down here you can still serve everybody upstairs tho" he said as we sat down at the bar.

"How old are y'all?" He asked "no the real question is how old are you?" I asked looking over at him he was just too cute in a young way.

"Twenty"

"Oh my God twenty?" Shayla and I both said together "yeah that's so unbelievable?" He laughed "well you kinda look very young" I stated.

"This is the menu" the chef said handing us three a small menu.