31

//COY'JAI

"We a be back a little later" Christian whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek "wait where you going?" I groaned rubbing the sleep out my eyes "handle some last minute business I shouldn't be gone that long"

"Ugh okay I thought this was vacation"

"I swear soon as all this other shit taken care of you gone have all my attention" he cheesed before kissing my lips.

"Okay well I'll be waiting" I mumbled rolling my eyes I'm definitely not waiting around for them to get back. I was gonna go for a walk get my teeth cleaned real good a nice facial and massage then grab me a small lunch probably go to the beach but I was not gonna have my day tied up waiting on them nomore.

"Alright I'll Apple Pay you so money too" he said making me cheese and lean back into the bed.

I did everything I planned on doing damn near killed myself on that hike and almost missed my appointments, but luckily the dentist office didn't mind me being late.

"Hello bitch are you here!?" I heard Shayla call out making me scrunch my face up.

"Coy!"

"Shayla?"

"Yeah bitch where you at this big ass house" she yelled as I stepped out the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me "oh shit you scared me" I laughed seeing her walk past the doorway of the bedroom then turn around.

"I thought I was going crazy" I said hugging her "how did you get here?"

"Jayson was tired of hearing me cry about him not inviting me so he got me a flight"

"Duh bitch I mean how did you get here? To the house"

"Ohh I just ubered shit" she mumbled looking at her nails "I would've picked you up Shayla" she said I'm gonna assume Jayson gave her the key code to get in the door cause I know forsure I locked it.

"It's cool I wanted to surprise you" she smiled "well I was kinda bouta go sneak off with this guy I met yesterday" I whispered making her eyes get big "oh shit let me go freshen up so we can hit these streets!" She screeched making me laugh. One thing about Shayla she could keep a secret, sit back, and enjoy, Britt too but since she was wifed up she kinda acted funny with stuff like this or she was snitching to her brother.

After my near death experience hiking I got a call from the mystery man on Instagram and he asked me if I wanted to join him and his friends for a boat ride and dinner so I didn't past it up, seeing that Christian and Jayson were so busy. I was sketchy at first but now that Shayla was here I could accept the invitation. If he was gone do anything atleast I wouldn't be alone.

"Okay get really cute like cute ass fuck and pack a swim suit and extra change of cute clothes" I said "damn bitch you tryna say I can't dress? Like my clothes don't be cute" she said "no bitch im saying cause he got a little money so im pretty sure his friends do"

"A little money or a lot?"

"I think a lot!"

"Is he coming to get us from here?"

"Hell naw! I told him I would just drive to his house" I said going into the bathroom to un-braid my now dry weave.

"Not us tryna get new niggas" I laughed playing with the loose curls  "yes bitch I need a new vibe" she laughed putting her lip gloss on.

I kept it simple with my brown skims maxi dress and brown Hermes slides I got yesterday while Shayla sported a light pink fitted halter maxi dress and her Chanel slides. We might as well been naked cause you could see every curve but overall we just looked good ass fuck.