1.

As i was walking home from my morning run with Sammy, i saw someone moving in next door, a guy with tattoos and a girl who only reach his shoulder.

I was thinking that the guy is hot but as he has a girlfriend, i think i won't make my move. So i open my door and head straight to the kitchen. My phone rings and i hurriedly pick it up, as expected it was my teacher asking me if i am done with my project which need to be submit 2 days from now.

No i still did not finish, i can't come up with new designs that is the biggest problem.

I took a shower and getting ready for my class, it is going to be a long day.

I was driving to school, i stopped by the mall to buy some coffee and again, i saw someone standing next to me who look exactly like my new neighbor, he can't have a twin right. but this time, he is only by himself so i guess I'll go introduce myself.

'Hi, my name is Yeona, your new neighbor.'
I am secretly soo nervous but he's my type i can't resist. He look down, our eyes met and i started catching butterflies, his eyes are so beautiful and mesmerizing, i wanna get lost in those eyes.

He click his fingers and i am back in reality.
Not me day dreaming.

"Hello miss, can u be more clear with what you are saying", he said with his voice... oh my Goshh what a beautiful voice he have.. i could listen it to all day.

"Uhmm i saw you moving in with your girlfriend this morning, i am living next door" i said, i stuttered a bit because i am a little nervous.

"Oh... sorry, my name is Gustav and u can call me peep, and btw she is just a friend"

I am so fucking glad that she is just a friend now i can have this handsome guy, i think he will like me in no time.

"Ohh sorry, i need to go, i am gonna be late for class, nice meeting you Peep, have a nice day."

I rushed out of the mall and not looking back, he freaking told me that the girl is just a friend and yes.... He is cute as fuck. I blushed so hard and my stomach is filled with butterflies. Shittt i forget to get my coffee...

Peep pov.

I pretend i didn't see her walking her dog in the morning, she is so perfect, nice body, beautiful smile and mesmerizing eyes.

I saw her driving out so i followed her. I am standing next to her in the mall, hoping she will realize it's me, but no, she introduce herself instead.

She is so cute... just like the old days. As i look down, i met her beautiful eyes and her lips looking so soft and tender, i bet it is till sweet like honey.

I click my finger because she stopped and just look at me, i introduce myself, she clearly didn't know me, how can..... but she is cute.

She think that Marienne is my girlfriend ohh this will cause a big problem because she is like a sister to me. So i tell her that she is just a friend. She look so happy and her little ears started to look red, i know it is because she i blushing. She suddenly tell me that she is going to be late for her class and she hurried out, not looking back. I can't stop smiling because of her, why is she always this cute..

end of peep pov.

So i hurried to my class, the professor is not still here, thank God. I take out my rough book and i try to draw some new dress designs but i can't get my mind off of Peep, so i draw him instead with his tattoos.. the professor is a bit late but the class end fast. I need to go for my part time job, it pays well so i still do it, in daylight, i took class and work as a waiter... but at night, i work as a pole dancer. I enjoy it and i don't think of it as a problem.