"Are you sure no one's here?" She asked.

    "I'm positive." He pulled her into the administrative office.

    "What about your little girlfriend?" Brittany asked.

    "Has that stopped you before?" Billy turned around and grabbed onto Brittany's forearms. He slowly backed her up into Principle Himbry's door.

    "What is that supposed to mean?" She raised an eyebrow.

    "It means you've fucked taken dudes before, haven't you?" He tilted his head to the side. "Troy perhaps?"

    "Troy loved me," Brittany said. "He was just with Jamie because he thought he would get something out of it."

    Billy's heart sank. Shit — he hadn't thought of that. Jamie couldn't live if she wasn't a virgin. It was the rules, he couldn't break those. Not even for his other half.

    "And did he?" He asked.

    "Of course not. She's a prude just like your girlfriend, I imagine?" She cupped her hands around the back of his neck. "Men come to me because I give them what they need. When their idiot little girlfriends can't."

    He smiled. That's my girl, he was satisfied that Jamie hadn't done anything with that loaf-brained jock. He reached for the doorknob and slowly turned it. "Guys don't come to you because you give them the best nights of their life, Brittany, they come to you because you're easy." He opened the door and she stumbled back. Her legs slipped out from under her and she let out a scream.

    She looked up at him, "Fuck you, asshole! You don't know me." She stood up. "Troy loved me."

    "God, you sound pathetic." He snickered. "You know who isn't pathetic, Jamie. She didn't give it up to any man who looked her way."

    Brittany's face morphed, "You're fucking in love with her." She pointed a finger at him. "You're in love with your girlfriend's cousin. So what the fuck are we doing here then?" She crossed her arms. "Trying to let off some steam before jumping from one virgin mary to the next?"

    "No." He pulled his knife from the holster clipped onto the back of his pants, "I wanted to show you what I'm going to do to you." He motioned toward the Principle's desk. Brittany looked over to the desk and jumped backward. Her hand covered her mouth and she let out a sob.

    Himbry sat in his chair, stab wounds littering his chest. Blood soaking his fancy suit and pouring from his mouth. Billy's lips curled up as he looked at his handy work. "I can't remember if he died from loss of blood or choking on his own blood."

    "You're a fucking killer!" She cried out.

    "No shit," Billy said. Brittany tried to run past him but he caught her and threw her back. "Woah, where you going? I thought you were the girl guys went to when they need to let off steam."

    Tears streaked across her hollow cheeks. Her tears didn't do it for him, her lazy eyes that didn't glitter when water danced across them made him sick. No one made his heart sing as Jamie did.

    "Please," She pressed her back against the wall behind her. "Please don't kill me. I won't tell anyone, I swear."

    "I'm not killing you cause you caught me," He jumped at her and she tried to move out of the way but she wasn't quick enough. He grabbed hold of her bleach blonde hair and slammed her head back into the wall. "I'm killing you because Jamie hates your guts but she doesn't have the strength to do this herself yet."

    "I'll be nice to her — I'll do whatever you want."

    "Too late." He stabbed her in the gut and slid the knife up. It was tough, gutting someone out, skin and fat and organs made it a game of tug a war. But it was all worth it as he heard her blood spatter to the floor. He pulled his knife out and slammed it into her chest and watched the light leave her eyes. That would never get old.

    He let her heavy corpse fall to the ground. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. Stu and he would finish their work at the school and then it would be Act Three.

a/n
A little Billy Pov for ya

I wanted to showcase what he's thinking and set up how Act Three is gonna go down oh and I also needed Brittany dead

Hopefully before the end of the week I'll have a nice fat chapter for y'all.

Let me know your thoughts, vote and follow for updates!!

💜💜Much Love💜💜