"Just answer the question and I will." He said. She pulled Casey away from the door and looked around the house. "What door am I at?" He asked.

    Jamie's face scrunched up in confusion, "What?"

    "There are two doors to your friend's house. A front door and a back one. If you answer correctly — you live." He said and Stu grabbed onto his shoulder. Billy shoved him off. He didn't care. He could make it work. He couldn't kill Jamie yet he needed her.

    "You promise?" She asked.

    She was like a mouse running right into his trap. He would keep her alive forever if he could just have her as his own."I promise you'll live, Jamie." He said.

    "You're at the back door, asshole." She said and he was so glad she did.

    The movie had to change. It was different now, Jamie would be the final girl and she'd live to see the sequel. They just needed to change the story a bit. He knew there was something she was hiding. He knew that she wasn't the perfect girl she led onto being.

    When he saw her scarred hands, that only proved his point. She was disturbed just like him. They deserved one another. He was getting her to trust him and eventually he would make sure she could never live without him. There was just one problem. The ending wasn't working. There was no way Jamie could live with the planned killers they had set up. He needed her secret or she'd have to die, just like her cousin.

    He held her hand tight. It was out of character for the Billy Loomis he was pretending to be, but he needed her to tell him. He needed to know exactly what happened to her.    

    "My father had cheated on my mom w— with," She paused the words failing to reach the tip of her tongue. He was close to shaking the answer out of her, pressing a knife up to her throat just so she would tell him. She tried to pull away from him but he kept her in place.

    "With who?" He asked his eyes hardening.

    "I can't — "I can't, I shouldn't have..." She was breaking under the pressure and he liked the way he could see her unravel.

    He stepped in front of her. She was cornered nowhere to go. Billy placed his hands on her cheeks and turned her head forward. He could get it out of her, she was his. His thumb brushed against her soft cheek.

    "Tell me, Jamie." He said. "With who?" He asked.

    "Maureen Prescott." She said and she closed her eyes tight. He could practically smile. His heart lept, the missing puzzle piece — the final plot twist. It felt like a weight lifted off his chest. He knew how the ending would go, and his final girl would live."My dad had an affair with my aunt. That's why my mom left."

    She had been so good that he had to reward her. Moments before getting what he wanted some random bitch came up to her and threatened her. Billy couldn't have that no one could threaten Jamie, except him. So he found Brittany and it was pretty easy to get her to leave the video store with him.

    "Where are we going?" She asked as she looked up at the school. "What you wanna fuck in the teacher's lounge?" She laughed.

    "Maybe." He pulled her close and smirked, "Or maybe on Principle Himbry's desk." His eyebrows wriggled and she let out a high-pitched giggle.

    He dragged her through the school. He couldn't wait for Jamie to find out Brittany died. She'd find out at the party and she'd also finally know the truth. He wasn't afraid to tell her. He could tell she hated Sidney and her whole family just as much as he did. They were two sides of a coin, and he'd make her understand.