? She is currently recuperating in the south, and I didn't tell her about you."

, I can hide as much as I can. In this life, I'm sorry for her, for not being able to take good care of her, and tell her that if we have a next life, it will be up to her to decide whether we will be married or not. I will wait for her on Huangquan Road until She'll give me an answer."

    Cheng Haiyang said about his wife's red eyes, the person he's most sorry for in his life is his wife, she sacrificed a lot for him, for him, she suffered a bad body, and because of him Having lost his sister, what face does he have to ask her to be husband and wife in the next life.

    After meeting with his father, Cheng Donglin didn't have time to grieve at all, so he was recalled to Shencheng by a call from Mr. He. Mr. He called the front desk of the hotel where they were staying, and He Shiyun immediately drove over to pick him up.

    Because Mr. He on the phone was very anxious, she and Cheng Donglin immediately put down their work and hurried back to Shencheng, because Cheng Donglin's furniture factory caught fire. Although the fire was finally brought under control, the damage was still very large. almost razed to the ground.

    Sun Zhiqiang has disappeared, and the only person who can take charge is Cheng Donglin. The work in Kyoto is temporarily put down and there is nothing to do. As his base camp, Shencheng is much more important than the business in Kyoto.

    Fortunately, Cheng Haiyang's execution date is still some time away, so after he has dealt with Shencheng's affairs, he will come back and give him a ride.

    And Fang Qingyun also quickly knew what happened to Cheng Donglin, he sneered, he promised his daughter-in-law not to do anything, but he couldn't stop God from being on his side.

    People who do bad things too much will affect their luck.

    Cheng Donglin left the capital, and Wenxin immediately knew that it was Fang Qingyun who told her to make her feel at ease.

    And Wenxin is indeed a lot more at ease, at least she doesn't have to worry about someone having bad thoughts, she can also start her own printing factory with one heart.

    It's a pity that she was too happy too early. How could Professor Cai watch her not doing her right job, after all, she hasn't published a paper for a while.

    Although those comic strips, as well as the translation of classical Chinese classics into vernacular, can be considered educational, but after all, they are not serious works on education, and can only be regarded as side jobs at best.

    In this way, Wenxin is more busy, and I can't wait to split myself in half every day. After I get busy, I will naturally have less time to spend with my children.

    Fortunately, Xiao Fanghao is also used to his mother's busyness. He has his grandma to accompany him, and every day, according to the situation, his mother and grandma work together to formulate study tasks. Although the villain is small, others are also busy.

    And just when they were busy, the person who installed the bug in Fang Qingyun's research room finally caught it.

    It is sad to say that this person is still a student of University B, and he is not a spy, but he was bought off because of money.

    When he came to help set up the research room, he took the opportunity to install it, and those who were able to come to help were students who performed well in all aspects.

    For only 100 yuan, a famous college student with a promising future finally violated his conscience, was expelled from the school, lost his future, and was imprisoned, paying the price for his greed.