* prolouge *

I groaned, my head pounding as I slumped against the wall. To many pills lead to a fucking horrible as headache and this time seemed to be the worst.

I had pushed my limits before, but never like this, desperate times called for depressing measures.

I caught my girlfriend of 3 years in bed with some guy balls deep into her. She was the reason I got into this mess, being my producer and my very dominant girl friend I felt protected in ways I had never known, but as her recklessness leaked into my life her comforting domination became manipulative, condescending, and outright mean. She broke my heart, and I had gone to the one consistent thing I've had through the past few years, the pills.

The grammy's after party, my first one as I had been thrust into the industry as of late, my career picking up. I bagged one for best new artist and best hit single, but none of that mattered now.

I groaned, stumbling slightly as I tried to move forward to find the bathroom but the spinning of the room was making it increasingly harder to even get one foot infront of the other. I leaned against a door that swung open, turning out to be the exact room I was looking for.

I quickly kicked open one of the stalls and proceeded to vomit. I couldn't be bothered with the door, everything was sick and disorienting. The ringing in my ears intensified as my stomach violently churned. I couldn't even think properly. I prayed it would kill me sooner rather than later so the comedown and withdrawal wouldn't suck as hard and the world could let me rest after 20 years of pain and suffering.

I felt hands smooth up my back gently before pulling my hair back.

"Sweet heart? Sweet heart can you hear me?" A woman's voice spoke, her tone like honey on a summer day.

I nodded, the words seemingly not existing within me anymore. My hands shook as I leaned against the cool plastic divider of the stall.

I felt the hand's grab my cheeks, gently making me face her. Through blurry eyes I noted she was the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen, was she an angel? Maybe she came to take my pain away. Lips of ruby and hair of platinum cultivated her black shadowed eyes, her other features were to blurred to make out.

"Im getting you to the hospital, hold on tight baby. I got you."

I shook my head weakly mumbling "No".

I couldn't tell for sure but it seemed as if her features became saddened.

I shuddered, turning away quickly to vomit once again, her hands right back into my hair.

"Let me die." I cried. "Please."

My body weakened, letting go of life slowly to be released peacefully. Her hands massaged my scalp gently just as two paramedics burst into the bathroom. I couldn't protest anymore, I couldn't fight, and everything slowly went black.