Q&A aka Questionably Awful (Short)

(Y/N)'s pov

I sat down with the group I was chaperoning. Then the Avengers show up. I felt the feelings of all of them. So a few others. Dr Strange, Daredevil, and Deadpool. They knew I was here but didn't notice me. Even Killmonger and T'Challa are my soulmates. Are the soulmate choosers this goddamn petty? One kid asked why the justice league wasn't there and they told them they were on a mission. The kids just asked minor questions until they got to this one girl. "Have you met your soulmates yet?" She asked. "Yes, I have and rescued her from a robbery so I'm her hero," Tony smugly said. "Tony, you know well that's not how it went," Natasha said. "Yes it is," Tony said. Natasha rolled her eyes. "She handled the criminal quite well." Natasha said. Tony rolled his eyes in response. The two were arguing until one girl yelled. "SHUT UP I'M WATCHING 20 AND ME!" A girl yelled. We all looked at her. "You mean that show about a woman who was gifted 20 soulmates?" Another girl asked. "Yes! Her name is Catherine (L/N)," the girl who was yelling. "(C/N), isn't that your aunt's name?" Ned asked. "Yeah, I'm surprised she made a show about it." (C/N) said. "Isn't she one of the Chaperones?" A kid asked and some of them looked at me. "What are you looking at me for?" I asked. "You're (Y/N) (L/N), right?" A girl asked. I sighed, "Don't tell me my aunt talked about me." "You're the girl with 40 soulmates!" A girl yelled. That got me bombarded with questions.

After calming everyone down, the students wanted to ask me questions. "Why do you wanna ask me questions now?" I asked. "Well, have you met your 40 soulmates yet?" A girl asked. "Nope," I flat out lied, "I have met none of them." "If that were to be true, then why did Tony Stark put you in Alpha?" A boy asked cynically. "Yeah, Tony Stark would never make a mistake like that!" Another kid said. "I put her under there since she's our soulmate," Tony said. He flat out told them all. He used his iron man suit to fly towards me. "(Y/N), what does he mean by 'our'?" (C/N) worryingly asks. "Wait, are the Avengers technically your soulmates?" A girl asks. I silently stare at Tony. "Yes," I gritted through my teeth. "Then why did you hide the fact that you are?" Another girl asked. "Because-" Before I could finish, Tony butted in. "Because if our enemies found out, she could be in danger." Tony said. "Yeah, that..." I said.