A Different POV That Isn't (Y/N)

Tony's pov

I finally got to meet her. My mate, she's wearing this doll-like dress. It's cute. The problem is that Lex and Norman are also her soulmates. I don't mind Bruce and Oliver but those two. No. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you," Lex said. He walked up to and kissed her hand. She seemed not really into it. I'm pissed. "A pleasure to meet you too Lex Luthor." She reluctantly says. "What's your-" I intervened and dragged her away from him. He looked pissed. Bruce stood in front of her. I was ready to blast him to bits. "Now gentlemen," Oliver said, "Even though we have the same soulmate, we should try to calm this situation." Bruce's eyes widened. "She's gone." He said. "WHAT!?" Lex yelled. "Let's take this conversation elsewhere." Norman said.

We headed to the business meeting room. "Can't you check the cameras to see where she is?" Lex asked, more like demanded. I rolled my eyes and brought out the cameras. "Mr.Stark," I turned to see, (F/N) (L/N), my newest employee and one of the best. "We finished the project." He said. "Good but we have a problem." I said. "Oh, what is it?" (F/N) asked. "Our soulmate left us." Norman said. "What did they look like?" (F/N) asked. "She was a girl with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes with (S/C) skin." I described. (F/N) looked shocked. "Was she wearing a lolita dress?" He asked. "A what?" I asked. "You mean that doll-like dress she was in?" Lex asked. "Yes," (F/N) responded. "(F/N), do you know her?" I ask. "Yes, I know her personally," He answered. I got my hopes up. "Then you could introduce us to her, right?" Oliver asked. "Tony, my name is (F/N) (L/N), I am (Y/N)'s father." (F/N) said. We all got quiet. 'My employee is the father of my soulmate.' I thought.

Bruce's pov

"I have a question," I said. I knew these two were related somehow by last name but him being her father makes sense. "Does (Y/N) not want to meet her soulmates?" I asked. "Yeah, why does she?" Oliver asked. "In my wife's bloodline, one person in each generation is gifted more than the normal amount of soulmates." (F/N) explained. "An example?" Lex asked. "My sister in law, aka, (Y/N)'s aunt, has 20 soulmates." (F/N) said. "You're joking, right?" Tony asked. "Nope, and the reason why (Y/N) doesn't want to meet you is because she has 40 soulmates." (F/N) said. She's afraid of us rejecting her. "Is she afraid of rejection?" I asked. "No, she wants to be rejected," (F/N) said, "She wants to be alone but doing what she does could get her in danger." "You wish for your daughter to be protected?" Lex asked. I knew he was going to bargain with (F/N). "Yes, I do, she loves wearing those lolita dresses and I'm afraid someone will take her and will use her for things..." (F/N) says and shivers at the 'things' part. "Has this happened before?" I asked. "Yes, but most of the men end up dead or scared of her." (F/N) said. "Have there been other people near her that could be the cause of them being afraid of (Y/N) or dead?" I asked. "No, it's just her being alone with her friends who dress in lolita." (F/N) said. "How about I can protect her hm?" Lex asked. "Sure but she may not be keen on meeting you..." (F/N) said.