Part 1

Kid woke up startled, he rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Why do I keep having these dreams....especially with my friend!...who is a guy!!!" Kid exclaimed in his thoughts. "Maybe it's because the way he rebels against his symmetry with that...that...messy white hair...the cool red eyes...those sharp sexy teeth..." Kid thought biting his bottom lip. He felt himself getting hard at the thought of Soul Eater Evans, he fell back into his bed and began to slide his hands in his pants whimpering. "N...no I shouldn't do this...I...I have to stop," kid though as he slowly pulled his hand out.

Suddenly there was a loud banging on his door. "KID COME ON IT'S ALMOST 8!!!!" Liz screamed from the other side of the door. Kid instantly got up putting on his usual clothes and dress shoes he easily combed his hair into place and he paced around his rather large house making sure everything was in order and everything was perfectly symmetrical. Before they left he sighed admiring his well done work and got distracted until Liz and Patty grabbed each side of his arms dragging him to school and at exactly 8 they walked into class. Stein not looking up from another one of his dissections had said, "Detention for you Kid...Liz and Patty you are excused for now because I know it was because of Kid you are late." Kid shrugged it off as he went to sit in his usual spot which was right next to Soul. Kid felt his heart race which for him was quite unusual. "Why is this happening to me all of a sudden?" Kid questioned himself losing focus on his class work.

Soul occasionally glanced at Kid every time he knew Kid wasn't paying attention. Everyday it would get harder and harder for Soul to hold back. He liked Kid the first day they met which ironically they were fighting. While they fought he noticed Kid had a cute butt and when he beat him it just showed how cool Kid was. Soul doesn't like just any person they have to have style and be cool to catch his attention. While Soul was caught up staring little did he know that there was a certain someone who noticed Soul's staring which made them very jealous.

After school when Kid had arrived to detention he opened the door to see... Soul Eater Evans? In detention that day there was only Franken Stein, Soul, and Kid. Soul had taken a seat all the way in the back of the room while Kid had sat in the front. "Alright I need to run a few errands if any of you decide to leave you can expect a whole month if detention while giving me permission to dissect you. So I recommend you don't bother trying." Stein said has he rolled out of the room, shutting the door behind him and locking it.

"So...what are you in here for Kid?" Soul asked sounding as casual as ever.
Kid sighed responding irritatedly, "for the same reasons as always, but what about you?" Soul looked out the window smirking a bit remembering what he did that got him in there. "Defending what was mine," Soul said with a shrug. Kid had no clue what he meant by that but he didn't really care that much to ask at the moment.

After an hour passed Soul decided to get up and sit next to Kid. Kid trying very much but failing at avoiding eye contact. He felt his face becoming hot which he knew meant that he was beginning to blush. Soul smirked at the sight of the blushing shinigami. Although it did make things more and more complicated for Soul, he already had the urge to take Kid. Kid looked at Soul asking, "y...you ok? Why are you staring at me like that.?" Soul snapped out of his trance barely realizing he was staring at the boy. Soul finally couldn't take it and grabbed Kid's waist pushing him against himself and kissed Kid passionately. Kid was too shocked to comprehend what was going on but his body started responding for him as he kissed back throwing his arms around soul's neck.

Soul bit Kid's bottom lip with his sharp teeth making kid yelp and as his mouth opened it allowed the albino to enter his tongue into the shinigami's mouth. Kid couldn't help but moan he gripped tightly onto Soul's hair as Soul was using his tongue to explore Kid's wet cavern. The sound of Kid's moans caused Soul to get hard which made him groan because of his pants restricting it. Soul grabbed Kid's ass and lifted him up against the wall. He began leaving kiss trails onto his pale neck and nibbling around trying to find his sweet spot. Eventually Kid let out an extremely loud moan which caused a huge smirk to appear on Soul's face. He licked, sucked, and bit the new found spot. Kid felt his dick harden and his entire face turned into a tomato. "Someone's a bad boy, huh?" Soul said grinning showing off his sharp teeth. "S...shut up!" Kid spat embarrassed. Soul frowned, "Oh?" He tore off Kid's clothes. "Wanna be naughty hm?" He whispered seductively into the other's ear. Kid tried his hardest to cover himself. "Don't hide you're beautiful body from me.." Soul instantly grabbed the boy's wrists and held them abover his head looking up and down admiring the young boy's fragile body licking his lips thirstily. Kid instantly noticing this responded by giving a flustered lustful look. The stronger albino moved the shinigami's legs open with his leg and he moved down nipping and flicking his tongue on his lover's pink and erect nipple. Kid bit his bottom lip whimpering with moan after moan. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't seem to stop himself. Soul pulled away smirking feeling pleased that he was making Kid feel this way, he wanted to be the only one to make Kid feel this way. "W...why did you stop?!" Kid whined. The albino leaned back all cool responding all casual,"you're gonna have to work for the rest if you want it that badly." Kid blushed instantly knowing what soul meant by that. He crawled towards Soul pulling down his pants along with his boxers and grabbed his hard dick and began to pump it while licking and sucking the tip. Soul grabbed onto the back of Kid's head and groaned as he grit his teeth. "Ah...good boy...l...like that," Soul moaned. Knowing he was doing good gaining confidence he started to deep throat. Soul's eyes widened and began to move his hips the same rhythm Kid was sucking him. After Soul had came Kid looked up at him with puppy eyes as cum dripped from the corner of his mouth. Not too long after he felt fingers in his mouth and he naturally started to suck them to make them wet as possible. Once the fingers were taken out he felt them be pushed inside of him. Kid felt his whole body shake with pleasure. "Ah...hah...h...hey!" Kid moaned surprised at the same time. "Ssh," Soul whispered as he began to enter them deeper instantly feeling his dick harden again at the cries of pleasure coming from the shinigami. "Shit I can't take this anymore!" Soul shouted. He hungrily pulled his fingers out and pulled Kid's ass up, keeping him faced down. He rubbed his tip at Kid's entrance earning him a few moans until he pushed his dick entirely in him. Although he was desperate to make Kid's eyes roll back he made sure not to continue as long as Kid felt the pleasure too. Once he started to hear moans saying faster, he began to thrust into Kid at full speed. Soul moaned loudly gripping onto Kid's hips while Kid moved his hips to match Soul's rhythm. Kid moaned uncontrollably. "S....soul!!!" Kid shouted as he felt himself coming soon. "Ah! Y..yeah go ahead!! C..come for me baby!" Soul moaned loudly going faster. As Kid came Soul felt the shinigami's walls tighten around his member and released into the boy. When he pulled out they both laid on the floor breathing hard. The albino grabbed the other's fragile body pulling it to him as he held him tightly to his chest. "You're mine Kid..." Soul mumbled panting still. The only response Kid could give out before passing out from exhaustion was.."I'm yours Soul...."

//I WILL CONTINUE THIS! This was only the beginning! 💕💖✨💫//