"Mikey only talks to people he finds interesting." Draken sneered, Manjiro walking right by Masataka.

Before the male could blink, both (Y/n) and Draken had their feet dug into his gut, making him double over.

(Y/n) grabbed the male by the hair, squatting down to where the male squatted down, holding his stomach.

"Next time, bow this low when you see Mikey." (Y/n) yanked the male's hair, making him look at him, the male immdiately nodding in panic.

(Y/n) let go of the male, limping back to his orignial spot behind Mikey, Mikey now focused on Takemichi, who was beaten and battered on the ground.

Mikey squatted in front of Takemichi, a smile on his face.

"What is your name?" He asked, Takemichi sweatdropping.

"T-takemichi Hanagaki!" He answered quickly, Mikey humming.

"Okay Takemitchy!" Mikey smiled wider, Takemichi about to say something.

"N-no, its actually Takemichi." He nervously corrected, only to be quickly answered by Draken.

"If Mikey says your name is Takemitchy, your name is Takemitchy." Draken ordered, Takemichi nodding quickly, not wanting to put up a fight.

There was then a groan from behind the interaction, making Mikey stand up, and (Y/n) and Draken turn around.

Mikey brushed past them, "Are you the one running this fight?" Mikey ordered to know, standing in front of Masataka.

Masataka spoke up proudly, wanting to impress the gang leader, "Yes I am." He confirms, but he got a reaction he didn't expect.

A swift kick to the temple was all he got, Mikey moving to kick him faster than the male could see it or block it.

Mikey grabbed him by his hair, like (Y/n) had done before, punching him repeatedly, Takemichi watching in horror.

(Y/n) and Draken watched from the sidelines, this form of brutality nothing new.

Blood splattered onto Mikey's face, from Masataka's nose and mouth, the male on the verge of passing out.

Once the male's face met the dirt, Mikey stood up, placing his wooden geta sandal on the male's cheek, to add insult to injury.

Mikey stepped on the male's face, using it to get over the male, scoffing while doing so.

"Come on Kenny, (N/n), lets go. This place is lame." Mikey walks off, (Y/n) and Draken going to catch up with them.

Takemichi watched in horror as the male in the dirt groaned in pain.

"Oh and." Mike stopped walking, looking over his shoulder. "Don't use the Tokyo Manji name to bring up your pathetic fight club." He finished, walking away, (Y/n) and Draken in tow.

Once they were out of sigh, (Y/n) tapped on Mikey's shoulder, Mikey looking at him curiously. (Y/n) used his thumb to wipe off some of the blood that got on his face, nodding in satisfaction when most of it was rubbed off. 

(Y/n) then proceeded to rub the blood onto the back of Draken's jacket, a mischevious smile making its way onto his face while doing it.

"Hey! Punk!" Draken glared (up/down) at the (h/c) haired male, grabbing his collar before he could run away.

(Y/n) just smiled widely, Draken rolling his eyes and letting the male go. (Y/n) then jumped on Mikey's back, Mikey reflexively placing his hands under (Y/n)'s thighs, keeping him up.

Draken watched as (Y/n) whispered something into Mikey's ear, Mikey's black eyes widening, a smile similar to the one (Y/n) had on his face spreading on Mikey's.

Draken narrowed his own eyes in suspicion, though turned to keep walking.

"Oomph-" Draken stumbled forward, putting his own hands under Mikey's thighs.

(Y/n) had whispered for Mikey to go jump onto Draken's back, while also having him on his back.

(Y/n) held onto Mikey easily, Mikey making himself comfortable on Draken's back.

Draken grunted and carried both of them, before something caught Mikey's eye.

"Lets get a kids meal!"