18 • Fortune Telling?

Previously:
Both of us stay there, not wanting to let the other go. Eventually, even as psychic's, the need for air is strong enough to pull us apart. We separate and look into each other's eyes. We don't need to say anything. We both understand the others feelings now.

{ Remember:
1. ' ' = Thoughts
2. " " = Dialogue
3. " "+Bold = Telepathic Communication
4. [ ] = Point of View or Date&Time
5. { } = Author Notes
6. ( ) = Relevant Information
7. Bold+Italics = Universe's Answer }

[ 1st Person Point of View • Aiko Emiko ]

The rest of that day consisted of us just cuddling. We laid on the bed for hours, not saying a single word. We didn't need to. Eventually, we heard his house's door open. His parents were home. He didn't want to let me go, so I didn't make him. I nuzzled into him and didn't make a single move to leave. I didn't want to anyway. We heard his parents open his bedroom door, squeal, and walk away. We didn't care, even they couldn't ruin this moment for us. When we woke up the next morning, I kissed Kusuo on the cheek before I left.

~~~~~~

When we got to school, all of Kusuo's self proclaimed friends had a buzz cut. He didn't care though, he hadn't left my side ever since we started walking to school together. And he didn't plan to do so for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~

I was sitting down, rambling about something random to Kusuo as usual. Though, I stopped talking when I heard about the schools new hot-topic. Everyone was talking about the House of Fortune Telling, and Kusuo and I could already tell it was a scam. We had barely started hearing rumors about it but the Fortune-Tellers predictions were already contradicting each other. Kaido came up to Kusuo and started rambling about his Dark Reunion stuff again, to which I smiled at.

[ Time Skip: After School ]

Kusuo and I were on our way back home when we saw a super long line. It wasn't hard to figure out what it was for though. It was obviously for the House of Fortune Telling we had heard so much about. I saw Kaido go in and nudged the pinkette next to me. "You know he's going to get scammed if you don't help him, right?" Kusuo deadpanned at me for a couple seconds before walking across the street, towards the very cliché Fortune-Telling shop.

{ We all know what happened after, yeah? }