3 • Enter: Kurumi Saiki

Previously:
It was finally time, I could teleport to my new home but where's the fun in that? I decided to take a plane to keep up appearances, but it didn't bother me at all. I slept through the entire ride and didn't have much trouble moving into the new home. However, what I did notice... was that I only lived a couple houses down from the Saiki household...

{ Remember:
1. ' ' = Thoughts
2. " " = Dialogue
3. " "+Bold = Telepathic Communication
4. [ ] = Point of View or Date&Time
5. { } = Author Notes
6. ( ) = Relevant Information
7. Bold+Italics = Universe's Answer }

[ 1st Person Point of View • Aiko Emiko ]

It's been a couple days since I moved, and because of that I haven't started school yet. I should probably mention this but since Saiki's powers don't work me... he can't hear my thoughts and he can't talk to me via telepathy unless I want him to. It's a bit scary that I'm stronger than a God- I mean Alien- I MEAN KUSUO SAIKI, but it's not all bad. I actually figured out that I can read Saiki's thoughts... Huh? You want to know how I figured that out? I'll tell you.

[ Flashback: Moving Day ]

I just got to my new house. Yes, house. My parents wanted me to be comfortable and literally bought me a whole ass house. Anyway, I put my bags down in my room and started using my powers to set everything up. I didn't bring a whole lot so my whole house is going to be pretty bland unless I do something. My parents said their going to give me a weekly allowance of 50,000 Yen { About 433 US Dollars } so I'm not entirely worried. I should be fine since I don't buy all that much anyway. I apported some basic supplies though; Utensils, some food my parents said they would kill me for if I didn't eat, some furniture, regular stuff. I decided to walk around a bit though, get a lay of the land even though I knew where everything was already. I put on a casual outfit (Fun fact: Aiko refuses to change her style and is currently wearing a baggy T-Shirt and Jeans) and started walking around aimlessly, trying to randomize where I would end up.

[ Time Skip ]

I ended up at some shopping place I recognized from the anime. I walked around for a bit until I got bored. I decided to activate my telepathy within a 200 mile radius and see if I could pick out any major characters. I kept walking while I picked through the endless sea of thoughts until I heard a certain one. I stopped dead in my tracks because of how close it was. To my right was... Kurumi Saiki. I looked around to see that I had started walking home and tried to discreetly walk away but that obviously didn't work.

"Huh? Oh! I haven't seen you around here before! Are you the new neighbor I heard about?" Yes "I am! It's a pleasure to meet you Miss..?" "Oh! My name is Kurumi Saiki, but you can just call me Kurumi. Who are you?" Aiko Emiko "My name is Aiko Emiko. It's a pleasure to meet you Kurumi!" I talked to the woman with enthusiasm because... I wanted to. I could already tell she was planning to invite me over to meet her son so I decided to be as friendly as possible. Kurumi let out a slight laugh before saying, "You look very young you know. How old are you?" Older than you, technically 'I hope she's a high school student... maybe she can be friends with Ku!' I let out a friendly smile. "Ah! I'm 15, and I'm a exchange student at PK Academy!" 'She goes to PK too?!? I have to invite her over!' "Really?" Yes "How about joining my family for dinner tonight then? I have a son who attends as well!" "Is that so? I would be happy to come over! A friend from around here would be a great help." "Alright! I'll show you where I live and you can come over tonight with your parents!" "Ah... my apologies Kurumi but I actually moved here on my own... My parents are still in America..." 'What? She's here on her own!? The poor thing! I'll force Ku to be her friend if I have to!' I just stood there with a sad smile as she thought of the ways she could force her son to be friends with me.

"Well then, you can just come over now! It's just more time to talk with my son!" I let out a chuckle, "I suppose you have a point. Lead the way Kurumi!" We made small talk as we walked to the Saiki's household. A certain pink haired psychic wondering who his mother was bringing home this time.