Chapter 60 - Complete Defeat

Start from the beginning

“Look at Kang Jian. He looks so cultured and clean, but in secret he’s a disgusting ingrate!”

“No wonder Lin ChenYuan finds him disgusting, and has no choice but to make his deeds known to prevent other people being harmed!!”

“This kind of human scum, he should be kicked out of the entertainment world forever and never see the light of day again…”

….

Kang Jian had no idea that these kinds of words were exactly the same accusations and insults that Bai Lang suffered after being lied to and tricked by Kang Jian in his past life.

For this reason, when Bai Lang saw the opinions regarding Kang Jian in the newspaper, his feelings were very complicated.

When Qiu Qian saw the situation, he grabbed the newspaper and chucked it to one side. He pulled over Bai Lang to embrace him. “He did this to himself. Really his ability to bring trouble to himself was beyond my expectation.”

Bai Lang leaned into Qiu Qian’s embrace and sighed. “It just feels so strange. In my past life, he probably also laughed at me like this.”

Qiu Qian really didn’t like to hear this kind of talk. He lifted Bai Lang’s chin and kissed him searingly. His tongue explored every sensitive part of Bai Lang’s mouth, all the way until Bai Lang couldn’t help but groan and begin to breathe rapidly. Only then did Qiu Qian let him go.

Qiu Qian licked his lips a few times. “These days, I will get someone to keep a close eye on Kang Jian. You should also be more careful.”

“I haven’t had any relationship with him for a long time,” Bai Lang’s breathing was still a little bit fast. “Also your schemes were so secret and deep, it doesn’t have any connection with me.”

Qiu Qian saw Bai Lang’s completely unshadowed and clear expression, then thought about the strange way Kang Jian had glanced at Bai Lang last time at the shopping mall. He thought perhaps he should give some kind of warning, but at the same time he didn’t want Kang Jian to occupy even the slightest part of Bai Lang’s heart. As the two feelings warred against each other, his brow knit for quite a long time.

Even Bai Lang discovered it. “What’s wrong?”

Qiu Qian didn’t reply. He pressed the person against his chest.

As he entwined deeply with Bai Lang afterwards, this type of both spoiling and worrying as well as possessive feelings only became more and more strong.

***

After Li Sha’s commotion, Kang Jian pretty much became a rat that everyone would insult upon seeing on the street. However the feeling in his heart was still quite stable.

Because Kang Jian felt that he still had a powerful upper hand. In his hands he still had the definitely would profit and would never fail investment contract for 50 million. Every year he would obtain almost 50% profit. In just a few days, the first amount should reach his account.

At that time there would be 2 million going into his account, the second month there would be 4 million and the third month 6 million… in other words, even if he didn’t work the next year it didn’t matter! Just this perfect investment was enough to reduce his suffering by 10 years.

So with this type of security, when meeting the insults of the media, Kang Jian was able to laugh coldly. In his heart he thought, let’s just see how long you can insult me for? After this period passed, he didn’t even need his old job back. His new arena would be the business world. The person who had money was the Big Lord! Kang Jian completely didn’t care and looked down on being a small star.