Chapter 56 - New Opportunity

Start from the beginning

“Ah Jian….” Li Sha was frightened by Kang Jian’s sudden violent outburst. She held onto her son and stood to one side. In her view, she thought her father Li Min’s words weren’t wrong. Kang Jian really probably was just lucky. However on the other hand she also wanted to believe that her husband was capable, and she didn’t want to splash cold water on him. So she only carefully replied, “No matter what, didn’t we earn money? The result is good and so in time daddy will definitely recognize it. Let’s use this money to repay the loan a little, then buy another house–”

“Buy!? Buy what!? This is the important funds from my company! You and your dad both need to shut up and watch me closely!! I will let you know what I’m truly capable of!!” Kang Jian responded furiously. He didn’t even take one look at this son who was crying because of the fight, and left slamming the door behind him.

Li Sha was shocked into silence. She even forgot to call out to him. Previously, Kang Jian had only ever shown her a warm and tender side.

However right now Kang Jian actually finally felt a sense of relief and joy at being finally able to express his true feelings.

Because right now Kang Jian realized that he could depend on himself to earn money. He could earn lots and lots of money. He no longer needed to be led around by the nose by Li Min. So why did he need to bow his head like a grandson in front of Li Min, or act like a servant in front of Li Sha? Look, just now he had stood with his back straight and yelled at Li Sha. The feeling was pretty good.

Just thinking about it like that made Kang Jian’s mood even more beautiful. He quickly headed towards Lin ChenYuan’s small apartment. He felt as though his life was turning around. And this was only the beginning, there would be an even more glorious future waiting for him. Because of this, Kang Jian decided that tonight he would take Lin ChenYuan to an exclusive club to experience some good living.

The club was something that Xiao Xu had introduced to him. The yearly fee was expensive enough to make people vomit blood. However the important thing was that many big bosses would appear here.

And this would mean business opportunities.

Since Xiao Xu was jealous of him, then he wouldn’t use him any longer. As for the next opportunity, he would find it for himself….

***

“I’ve never cried so miserably in a cinema before. If I knew earlier then I wouldn’t have taken my wife to see it. Although she cried even more than me. Haha, she kept asking me for more tissues, stacks and stacks of it.”

“During the middle part, it was really difficult to control myself. My whole body was trembling. However in the end my neighbour suddenly let out a sound, haha. My neighbour lost control and cried first.”

“When I left the cinema, my entire head felt dizzy and I was sweating everywhere. Probably because I cried until I was exhausted, however my emotions felt quite light. It was like I had a dream. I think the psychological effect of reducing stress is quite good hahaha.”

“After I finished watching it, although I know it’s just a movie, I felt like my problems really aren’t real problems. Sure sometimes there are little things which are frustrating or irritating, but it’s really no big deal. When I think about what happened in the movie–”

“Masochists will like it, however I would never watch it a second time. It’s enough, really too tiring. However if I meet someone who hasn’t seen it, I will definitely tell them to watch it. It’s definitely worth experiencing once.”

“The applause is real. I know it sounds a bit stupid but this is really the first time I’ve ever clapped at the cinema. Although they are only characters in a movie, I really, from the bottom of my heart, want to… how should I put it… show my support?”