Fay

It's been a week since that night at the club. All I could think of is his words. His words constantly running through my head. 'I'll be back'. That's all I've been thinking about. What if he finds me. What if he does come back. What will happen? I was in the hospital cause of that man. I surly don't want to go back in the hospital. I can't. What if he doesn't just hurt me. What if he kills me. I shivered at my thoughts. I have to be honest. I'm terrified. I'm afraid to just step out of the house. I can't live like this though. I can't live my whole life in fear. I just can't.

I sat down on the couch next to Ricky. He looked over at me while I stared at the ground. "Are you okay?" He asked with concern in his voice. I nodded. He placed his arm around my shoulder. "I know your lying. Now tell me. What's wrong Snow Ball?" He asked softly. I giggled slightly at the small nickname he just gave me. It was kinda cute.

I let out a deep breath. "Last week at the club the man that attacked me one night was there. He called me pathetic and that he will be back." I explained with terror slightly in my voice. His expression darkened with anger. "Your not pathetic." He said with a sigh and pulling me close into a hug. "Don't worry about it though Snow Flake. We won't let him touch you." I smiled at the other nickname he gave me. What next Snow Woman? Or Snow White?

"You guys have been so nice to me. I can never thank you guys enough." I said smiling a little. He looked at me in the eyes. "Your apart of our family now. We look out and protect our family. We might have issues and our arguments, but our love is to strong to break. That's what families do." He smiled. I smiled back. I couldn't seem to pull my eyes away from his. We probably look star struck or something. We started to slowly lean closer. Our lips were just inches away from each others. We jumped startled when there was a knock at the door.

Chris jogged downstairs and answered the door. I looked over to see a tall slender girl with jet black hair. "Hey." He said. "Hey." She smiled. Then they kissed. It felt like someone stabbed me in the heart. I shook my head. No. Why is this bothering me? It shouldn't be. "Who's that?" I whispered to Ricky. "Oh that's Fay. His girlfriend. We don't like her." He huffed and stood up to walk out of the room. I looked back over at them making my heart sink. Why was I feeling this way? I stood up and followed Ricky. I didn't, couldn't, see them together. It hurt.

Am I jealous? Could I really be jealous? Why was I feeling this way? Like someone ripped out my heart and stomped on it in the dirt.

"Why do you hate her?" I asked sitting on a stool at the counter while Ricky poured him a glass of vodka. "Hate who?" Ryan asked as he walked in. I couldn't help, but to stare at his bare chest. All of these guys were pretty damn attractive. He was only in a pair of long pj's. I'm guessing he just woke up.

"Fay." Ricky said while putting the bottle back in the cabinet. Ryan groaned. "Noooooo...is she here?" He whined while sitting down in the stool next to me. "Yeah." I said. "Noooo! I hate her." He whined again. He sounded like a three year old. "Why do you hate her?" I asked again.

"She thinks she's better then everyone. We're tired of her cocky mouth, and she treats him like shit. But he doesn't act like he pays attention. She treats us like we're slaves to, but we don't put up with it." Ricky explained. "If she tries bossing you around or anything just burn her ass." Ryan said laughing. I laughed to. "I will."

Chris and Fay walked in. "Oh god." Ryan mumbled and turned around on the stool. "Give me that vodka bottle. I'm going to need it." Ryan told Ricky holding out his hand. He turned and got a few bottles of alcohol out. Wow they must really hate this bitch. I already don't like her. "Who's this ho." I heard her say. I turned my face her. "Look who's talking." I said back. Ryan spit out the drink that he had in his mouth in laughter.

"Psht, please. I'm way cooler then you." She said rolling her eyes. "Hmm...so since your cooler then me. Doesn't that make me hotter then you?" I said with a smirk. "Oh burn bitch!" Ryan yelled out and Ricky was laughing to hard to say anything, and Chris was trying his hardest not to laugh. I think its funny that he was trying not to laugh. Isn't he suppose to be on her side?

"That's enough!" Chris's voice cracked from trying not to laugh. Which made us laugh even more. Fay looked pretty pissed off. Which made it more funny. "Okay. Okay. I'm sorry." I said through laughter. "Who is this, Chris? I don't like her. Why is she here? Make her leave." She whined. "Whoa! She isn't going anywhere!" Ryan said glaring at her. "Why won't you leave." Ricky hissed softly. She huffed. "Who is she? Why are they talking to me like that Chrisy?" She whined again.

"Fay this is Snow. Snow this is Fay. And Snow isn't going anywhere. She's going to be leaving here for now on." He said. She huffed again. "Whatever. Can we go now?" She questioned. He nodded wrapping his arm around her waist guiding her to the front door. My chest burn. Was this feeling I was feeling really was jealousy. If not. What was it? I can't be jealous.

--------A/N----------

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

~Fan

~Vote

~Comment

Shy Skeleton xx