17.

Hylian POV

" ma I don't know how to do this"

Jaylen screamed from the bathroom. I went to him to see what he was talking about. He wanted me to help him with his tie but I knew nothing about that so I called Greg he came n fixed it for him. All of us we're getting ready for jaylens little banquet at school that they have for they're first game.

I dragged Chloe into my room so I could do something to her hair because she doesn't like dealing with it she has to much. Kyle wanted put on a polo shirt with some sperrys and I put Cameron on the same thing. Greg wore a polo shirt to but with some forces and I put on a sun dress and some sandals. I got everybody out the house and into the car and went to jaylen's banquet. We got seated by family smokes mom and dad was already there we sat with them smokes mom instantly grabbed Cameron as soon as we sat down. Jaylen left to sit up on stage with his teammates. Ye came in tapping my shoulder I gave her a hug she pulled up a chair next to me we had a long conversation on the phone about everything. Smoke and Gianna walked through the door with Armani smoke was holding her like she doesn't know how to walk. Gianna smiled at everyone being fake as usual. Smoke spoke to Kyle and Chloe, Kyle gave him a hung but Chloe ignored him and kept playing on her phone smoke bumped her almost dropping Armani n his hands she looked at him and rolled her eyes.

Smoke POV

I walked in jaylens banquet speaking to everybody Chloe ignored me and rolled her eyes I instantly got pissed off cs wtf she got on.

S, get up
C, for what
S, come outside
C, ughh for what ?
S, I'm not finna argue with you. You heard me the first time

I gave Armani to Gianna and me and Chloe went outside. Her attitude has been the worst lately she stood infront of me with her arms crossed I grabbed her

S, don't fucking play with me if I speak to you, you say something
C, I hate you
S, I don't gaf you needa fix your stank ass attitude that shit is not cute
C, Shouldn't you be worried about Armani?
S, Chloe
C, dad
S, don't play with me , fix your attitude before I fix it for you
C, let me go 

I dropped her from my grip and walked back inside. Chloe sat by hylian crying n shit I looked at her she kept crying hylian looked at me and rolled her eyes taking Chloe outside. Gianna hit my shoulder as Greg stood up and did his speech I was proud asfc I felt like I was up there I've honestly raised him from birth. His coach spoke then he let the boys come down to see they're families. Jaylen got off the stage rushing to hylian to hug her then ye. He came up to me dapping me up I pulled him in hugging him. We talked to him for a min then he went over to his gf n her family I still be looking at him as my baby boy instead of the young man he is.

Hylian POV

-later that night

Jaylens banquet went good everybody came and loved on him. I was dismally able to rest and chill out. I was laying in my bed when Greg came in holding Cameron getting in the bed he looked at me like something was wrong

H, wassup
G, ....... Chloe
H, what's wrong with her ?
G, idk but it's something

I got of my bed going to her room she was laying across the bed crying

H,Chloe?
C, ......
H, what's wrong
C, idk
H, Chloe what's wrong baby
C, ....... Dad-
H, what happened?!
C, I just hate him
H, hold on

I went into my room picking up my phone calling smoke. The phone rung and rung until he finally picked up

S, what is it
H, what did you do to Chloe
S, nothing wym
H, she's crying smoke
S, about what
H, you
S, I'm finna come over there