Favorite and Least Favorite Movie/Series Genres

Freight Nate -  Nate is a big fan of action-adventure and sci-fi, but really hates documentaries and historical stuff when it's not about knights cuz they're soooo boring.

Mechanic Milo - He can't have enough of mystery and tries to figure the mystery out before it gets revealed together with Nico, he has pretty much the same genre taste as Nate, only liking specific history stuff (though more ingested in this genre as a whole than Nate) and prehistoric things.

Build-It-Brock - Action-adventure and sci-fi are his favorite just like Nate and Milo while also liking comedy. But really hates and I mean really hates thriller and horror. One time after watching a horror movie, Brock was traumatized for weeks, couldn't fall asleep scared that the monster will kill him, wouldn't leave his shed for a day making Nate take over from him, freaking out at the slightest unknown sound in a tunnel and needed Red as his therapist.

Farmer Faye - Faye surprisingly favored horror while also liking action-adventure. Being one of the toughest train, she had a competition with Nate to watch a whole horror movie without freaking out, a jump scare really had Nate and she lost it while watching Nate's reaction. She of course won and thought that horror wasn't as bad as she thought. Documentaries are her least favorite.

Rescue Red - Red favored western the most (especially when his great grandfather was a Wild West sheriff) and says he only likes actually informative movies or series with the exception of action-adventure saying that other genres are silly, though Flicker caught him watching sci-fi, fantasy and comedy but kept quiet about it and joined Red with watching.

Peoplemover Penny - Though liking action-adventure her favorite genres are actually romance and drama while really disliking horror and thriller like Brock. Unlike him the movie wouldn't have a big impact on her, but still needs to be next to someone brave who will quote unquote 'protect her', hiding behind them when something scary happens (these are mostly Faye or Nate).

Flicker - He favored comedy, action-adventure, sci-fi, fantasy but hated all the documentaries and historical movies that his brother showed him making him hate these genres as a whole for being so god damn boring. He also dislikes romance with all that lovey dovey and kissing stuff.

Mandy Mail - She's more of a comedy, tragedy and drama kind of someone and hates horror, thriller, documentary and historical movie cuz they're either scary or boring.

Max - Max' preference are action-adventure, comedy and dislikes thriller and horror

Liza -  She likes comedy, mystery, romance and drama while hating horror, thriller and specific kinds of documentaries and historical movies

Nico - Much like Milo, Nico loves mystery, sci-fi, action-adventure, historical and prehistorical movies and isn't a fan of fantasy, horror or thriller.