Chapter 55 - Ending

Start from the beginning

When he opened the door, Lin ChenYuan was wearing a loose T-shirt and kneading his legs on the sofa.

Being a male model had some basic requirements. Although Lin ChenYuan could be considered somewhat shorter than the average for a model, the proportion of his lower body and upper body was still very good. His legs were straight and appeared long. Although he wasn’t able to meet the requirements of the international arena, within the domestic market he can be considered quite adequate.

When Lin ChenYuan heard someone open the door, he released his legs and smiled. His after-surgery peach blossom eyes curved and it was very pretty and seductive. “You’re here.”

When he saw his smile, the bottom of Kang Jian’s heart felt dissatisfied so he turned his gaze towards Lin ChenYuan’s white and straight long legs, and that perky and hot looking ass. Even though this dumb idiot had run away to have plastic surgery without even telling him, and lost that pair of wonderful eyes, however he was still good at and familiar with how to satisfy Kang Jian’s desires. So Kang Jian was reluctant to let him go.

Kang Jian threw his key to one side and walked with big strides towards Lin ChenYuan. Within a few seconds he pushed the other person down onto the couch. “So? You calculated the timing of my coming and wore this pair of short shorts to tempt me?”

Lin ChenYuan angled his look downwards and said archly, “Don’t you need to go home to accompany your wife to eat?”

Kang Jian reached out to cover Lin ChenYuan’s eyes, then kissed him heavily. He said in a hoarse voice, “First let me feed you until you’re full, baby.” After talking he impatiently changed the two people’s rooms, and frantically did his business.

During the process, Lin ChenYuan groaned with pain a few times, however he obediently endured it.

After all, Kang Jian had told him that he loved him. He said that his marriage was like a grave, and that Lin ChenYuan was his savior.

***

Only when “Chaos Street” was nearing the end of his broadcasting was Bai Lang allowed to think about his next step.

In order to cooperate with “Chaos Street’s” promotional activities, Bai Lang’s schedule was filled with programs and variety shows. The jam-packed nature of his schedule made Qiu Qian frown. After turning down auditioning for “Who is Hosting Dinner”, Qiu Qian told Fang Hua to stop arranging jobs for Bai Lang for a short while.

After all, Bai Lang’s primary doctor Fang YingQi had told him that because Bai Lang had been tired and stressed during the three years of Qiu Qian’s car accident, it had reduced a lot of the benefits he had carefully nurtured previously. If he now wanted to return to the acting world, then he needed to carefully take care of his body.

Thus whether his next job was a TV drama or a movie, Bai Lang would not consider anything that had the same level of action scenes as “Chaos Street”. If Qiu Qian was anxious, then Bai Lang also couldn’t relax so he didn’t want to torture himself.

But if he then added the requirment of not having any sex scenes, and even better if there weren’t any kissing scenes…

Fang Hua stuck her nose in the air and expressed that this kind of pickiness was really testing her ability.

However she was just complaining on the surface. It only took Fang Hua a few days to find a script for a movie which fulfilled all these requirements: “Ending”.

After roughly reading the script of “Ending”, Bai Lang was immediately able to tell that this wasn’t a movie that was being made for the purpose of box office earnings.