prologue

It has been 3 months since the outbreak and with time everybody has accepted their faith and is staying within a quarantine zone with less freedom and more loneliness and grief but still, some people wanted to go outside the quarantine zone to search for their family and Y/n is one of them. Y/n is an 18 years old girl who has survived the zombie apocalypse and bombing at hyosan city and currently staying within a concrete wall with a bunch of unknown people. she has lost everything she had and there is no one to call her by her name, in the quarantine zone no one knows her real name so some people call her a lone wolf and some try to avoid her thinking she is deaf and dumb but Little do they know that this timid girl used to be the most vibrant girl of her class with a bright future of becoming a Pianist but now after getting separated from her parents she has no hope of becoming one. Today is the birthday of Y/n's mother so she decided to go to the offering tree to offer her gratitude and pray for her mother at night. There are plenty of times she had sneaked out of those concrete walls but this time she decided to leave this so called 'CAMP' for good to go to the nearby city to fulfill her mother's wish of seeing her daughter as a pianist.