On jo frowned "I am...but they won't pick up" she said.

"Hey maybe you should actually do something for once instead of standing around making everyone else save you" I said rolling my eyes as I got up and walked up to her.

Nayeon looked at me and pushed me away and I stumbled into cheong san as he gently caught me and I smiled up at him in relief that I didn't fall on the floor thanks to him. I watched as nayeon stared at Nam ra.

"Go....why don't you go out there and do something?" Nayeon said and it caused me to look at her confused why she was saying these things to Nam ra.

"What have you done as class president, go bring our teacher back" she said as Nam ra looked at her.

"Teachers office? So you just want me to leave?" She asked her and nayeon frowned "well if you're offering" she said.

"Can you two just stop please. Also nayeon your one to talk what have you done to help anyone?" I asked her as she immediately went quiet for a little while until she started to argue with everyone over the fact nobody was coming and it was honestly annoying me so much.

"Ladies. Ladies, can you just stop the whining" gyeong su said as he stared at them hoping they would quiet down.

Nayeon immediately turned around and stared at him. "Oh now your butting in, shithead" she said and I went to get up, but gyeong su immediately walked over to where she was.

"What? Did you just call me a shithead? Call me a shithead, you shithead" He yelled at her.

"Yeah you fucking shithead and my fatass cousin who can't keep her mouth shut or stay away from you" she said and I quickly got up.

"Me? Fat!" I yelled, as I started walking over as gyeong su tried to lunge at her, but before he could his friends held him back and cheong san grabbed my arms and so did on jo and Nam ra.

"Yah let it go, we can't keep fighting like this" su hyeok said as I continuously glared at my cousin.

"You need to go guard the door" su hyeok said to gyeong su as his friends let him go.

"Who the hell does she think she is" gyeong su said as he walked back over to the door. I on the other hand was still fighting cheong san to let me go so I could beat the shit out of my cousin.

"Hey calm down, you're not fat alright" cheong san said and held me close as I frowned and hugged him tightly trying to calm down my anger and I sigh and nodded slowly letting go.

"Okay" I mumbled and walked back over to my seat I lifted my shirt slightly feeling a little insecure. Maybe I gained a little weight, but I'm not fat. I then pulled my shirt back down.

I watched as my boyfriend started heading to the door, but before he could it slammed open and then slammed closed and there was now a new person inside the room. I got up quickly and went over to Nam ra and grabbed her hand.

Gyeong su stumbled back in fear as we all stared at the person who had come into our classroom. The guy turned around and looked at all of us panting.

"Coach Kang?" I heard someone in the class say. Nobody moved or did anything we just looked at him in shock or confusion considering we thought we were the only ones left here.

"Are you guys okay?" Coach Kang asked his eyes scanning everyone of us. Everyone looked around and nodded.

"What about you? Are you okay? You weren't bitten?" Gyeong su asked as he walked near Coach Kang slightly.

The coach nodded his head "no, no I'm not, I'm, I'm alright" he said still panting and it caused me to raise my eyebrow. Honestly he was acting kind of funny if you asked me.

The Butterfly (all of us are dead)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें