Chapter 4

***Jack Johnson P.O.V***

I sigh and pull the bathroom door open and make my way to my room. When I arrive at the rather small room I gasp when I see a figure on my bed.

"Jack what the hell are you doing here? Get out" I say angrily

"No" he says bluntly

"Get out. I swear to god. Leave my house" I say and point to the door but he just shakes his head and walks over to me and grabs my wrist rather roughly.

I wince and hiss in pain when pressure is applied to my wrist due to jack. He causes a lot of pain.

"What is this? Why would you do that baby boy?" He asks sadly but I just pull my wrist back aggressively.

"What do you mean why, I'm worthless that's why." I say and laugh dryly.

He shakes his head

"Leave" I demand

He shakes his head again

"Now" I say louder and he then drags his feet across the carpet and out the door.

When he leaves my phone buzzes and I sigh and reach for it

From beau: hey man. How are you? :)

I smile and text back we text back and forth. Just getting caught up and I lay down and next thing you know. I'm asleep.

(A/n~ This is the shortest chapter known to mankind ._.

Sorry yo

But I'm so lost with this story, I have no damn clue what to do to continue it.

Any ideas? :)
Message me if you do

My bad if it took me days to update but I'm lazy

And for those of you who don't know. Beau is from the janoskians and I'm a Janos girl for life. I can't write a story without including them.

Love you. Xx

~iamalyssa47