Chapter 1

A/N~ Hello lovelys. So this is a story about jack and jack because I fucking love them together. Like who doesn't. And if you don't I'm going to give you 2 seconds to leave.
1....
2....
Byeee.

Trigger warning

This story will contain cutting, depression, bullying, and abusive name calling.

But here it is--->
_____________________________________

***3rd person***

The blond boy lays there staring at the plain white ceiling above him. His mind jumbled with thoughts of the first day of senior year.

Fuck

The blonde boy thinks. His mind argues with it self.

You won't get hurt

Yes you will

They Wont notice you this year

Yes they will.

He waits for his alarm clock to go off for he always wakes up 10 minutes before his alarm goes off.

***Jack Johnson P.O.V***

I will myself to roll off the bed and stumble into the bathroom.

There I do my morning routine and drag my feet to my closet. I stare at the clothes in the closet and sigh. I decide on black pants and a black shirt, I'm so colorful

Note the sarcasm

I style my hair and mentally scoff to myself, as if anyone would notice my hair.

I slip on my black converse and sling my black backpack over my shoulder.

If you didn't notice already, my favorite color is black. And with that I open the front door and step onto the sidewalk, following the path that leads to hell.

I take the long way, I would much rather walk 5 more minutes so I don't run into the jocks. Yeah, uh I would rather not.

When I arrive at school I bring my hoodie to my head and bow my head down, silently praying to god no one notices me.

My prayers were not answered.

"Hey faggot" someone yells but I just keep walking.

I glance down at my schedule I received a couple days ago and proceed to my class.

I was interrupted by someone shoving me to the floor, I turn around and my eyes meet with brown orbs with a prominent jaw line.

Jack gilinsky

I scurry away from his gaze and stumble to my feet. Another boy looks at me with a cold stare and balls his fist.