Epilogue: One final fight for this tonight

Start from the beginning

"HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS!" We all shouted at the same time and chuckled

After we did that the 10 of us went back to the BVB house and I grabbed my laptop so we could Skype with BVB and catch up with Lucca. As we sat on the couch I noticed that everyone had a cuddle buddy. Dahvie had Jayy, I had Zayn, Liam had Niall, Harry had Louis, and Jackie had Lucca.

*5 years later*

~Zayn's POV~

I walked up behind Ame and gave her a hug from behind. She looked up and gave me a small smile. I kissed her cheek gently and looked down at the grave we were standing in front of. It read:

Andrew Jeremy Malik 

December 12, 2016 - April 4, 2019 

Beloved son and nephew

I sighed. "You miss him. Don't you?"

Ame sighed and started to play with her hair. "Yes Zayn, I miss him so much."

"I know, we all miss him, but he's in a better place now." I respond.

"Yeah. Can we go home now?" Ame replied.

"Sure babe." I tell her.

When we got back to the house and opened the door I grabbed Ame's hand and we went up to our room and layed down. Ame sat up and started to kiss me. I kissed her back and pulled her shirt off. I smirked and ran my hands down her sides as my shirt started to come off. We broke away from each other briefly so that I could take off my shirt. After my shirt came off we reattached our lips together and I hovered over the top of Ame.

Then the door opened and Andy and Ashley's adopted Alex ran in. Alex is short for Alexandria. She's 5 and very loud. Her full name is Alexandria Max Purdy.

"DADDY! DADDY! DADDY! AUNTIE AMETHYST AND UNCLE ZAYN ARE MAKING BABIES!" After she yelled that Andy and Ashley ran to our room.

I groaned along with Ame while Andy and Ashley just chuckled and took Alex away. I got up to close and lock the door before returning to Ame. We had resumed what we had been doing before Alex interrupted us and took things a little further...well a lot further...

*1.5 hours later*

~Amethyst's POV~

I had my head on Zayn's chest as he rubbed circles on my back with his thumbs. It was very calming after we had just had sex for an hour and now we had just been laying together cuddling for the past half hour in comfortable silence. My hair is still multiple colors because I liked it that way and Jayy liked doing my hair. I chuckled at the fact that Zayn and I are still naked because we are to lazy to get dressed.

I rolled on to my side and looked at Zayn, he looked back and pecked my lips lightly. I giggled and kissed him back. Before we could get any further, Dahvie knocked on the door and asked if Zayn and I wanted to go play lazer tag. I nodded and Zayn said yes. We both got up and got dressed.

*20 minutes later*

Zayn and I were finally dressed and ready to go. We walked downstairs hand in hand and saw everyone waiting for us. I smiled at them all. I'm so happy they are my family. The 16 of us all went out to the car. Andy and Ashley had dropped Alex off with the TRS guys because the 5 of them love her a lot. I sat next to Zayn and pulled out my phone to check Twitter. There was a bunch of nice tweets to me and a few hateful ones but not that many. I retweeted the nice ones and ignored the haters. After that I closed Twitter and opened my music. I hit shuffle and the first song that came on was The A Team by Ed Sheeran. I smiled and sang along to it.