Chapter 28

This is in Autumn's POV.
-A-

~Autumn's POV~

Its been at least three days since I left the BVB mansion. Things just weren't going how I planned because, I have a hoe for a brother.

Who by the way still treats me like a baby even thoe I turned eighteen. Right now im staying at BOTDFS Manssion but soon will be leaving.

I was in my room here at Dahvies and Jayys when Dahvie came running in.

"Auts good news and bad news," he said.

"Whats the good news?" I asked.

"Sallys here," he said.

"The bad news?" I asked.

"The bad news Andy called and said that he was on his way to come and get you," he said

"What the fuck? How'd he know I was here. Dahvie go get Jayy so you guys can help me pack my clothes." I said.

He ran out the room and came back with Jayy. I grabbed my suitcase and started shoving things in it. Jayy grabbed my duffle bag and put my toiletries, underclothes, and hair stuff.

Dahvie had my backpack with my laptop, my phone and laptop cords.

I dialed Kellins number. After three rings he answered.

"Hello" he said.

"Kellin, Im coming earlier than I thought. He found out were I was." I said.

"How the fuck did he manage that? And how are you gonna get here." he said.

"Dahvies driving me and we are leaving now as we speak, before Andy can even get here." I said.

"Alright, hey ill leave the door unlocked for you and katelyn will probably be there, I already told her you were coming." He said.

"Ok thank you Kells," I said.

"Your welcome, shorty,"  he said.

"Bye, asshole see you laters," I said and hung up.

We got in the car and drove to Kellins. When we get there Dahvie helps me carry my things in side. And like Kellin said the door was unlocked and Katelyn was in the kitchen.

"Aut is that you," she yelled.

"Yeah Kates its me," I yelled back.

She came out the kitchen and gave me a hug. She turned toward Dahvie.

"Hey Dahvs," she said.

"Hey Kates," he said with a smile.(ooooooooh! Dahvie quit your shit)

"Lets take these bags up to your room, follow me," Kates said.

We followed Kate to my room which was right next to Copeland's room. (Yesh!!!)

We left my bags there and went back to the kitchen. When we get there Andy and Purdy are there with Kellin.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I yelled.

Hey guys sorry to leave you with another cliffhanger. Will Aut go home?

Again thank you guys so much for reading my first story.

This message is for my readers:
If you have any books that you would like me to read or share with other people please comment your books title. I will try and seek to reading your book and I will seek to sharing it with others.

Thank you,
-A-

VOTE COMMENT FAN  SHARE

KEEP ROCKIN MY PURDY FANS

LOVEZ YALLX

Oh P.S. TWO MORE CHAPTERS LEFT!!! Oh my goodness!!!

CIMMENT IF I SHOULD WRITD A SEQUEL OR MAYBE EVEN A THIRD BOOK.

IM ALSO WORKING ON AN ANDY BIERSACK ONE BUT THEY DONT KNOW EACHOTHER.
-A-