Chapter 3: In Case Of The Ex

Start from the beginning

Then I see Mia look behind me. "Ayo." She pointed as if trying to warn me. "What?" I asked, looking behind me. And I frowned when my eyes landed on Austin Theory walking over to me. "Porcaria. (Crap.)" I spoke Portuguese through my teeth while rolling my eyes. Rhea's face said it all. She didn't want him here. "Hello, ladies." Austin greets us. "Asshole." Mia said back. Austin chuckled, "Nice to see you too, Stephanie. Could you two do me a favor and excuse us? We need to talk. Right, Shantae?" He said. "No, we don't." I turned my back to him in an aloof manner. Austin tried to grab my wrist but I crossed my arms so he wouldn't. "Yes, we do. Please excuse us, will you?" He says. Mia and Rhea looked at me. "Just go. So he can leave." I whispered to them apathetically. "You good by yourself?" Mia asked me as the three of us did our handshake. "I'll handle it." I reassured them. "Alright." Rhea says before they walked away. I kept my back turned, not wanting to see Austin. "Now I can't talk to you properly if I can't see that pretty face of yours, sweet cheeks." He said, trying to turn me around but I resisted. I cringed at the nickname he gave me. I hate that nickname so much. "Nah, I'm good." I refused. "Oh, come on. Let me see that sweet face." He kept trying to turn my face. "I said I don't want to!" I snapped at him.

"The hell is wrong with you, little girl? You block me on IG and Twitter, you don't answer my calls, and now when I'm trying to be loving towards you -- you don't cooperate." Austin questioned me. "Isn't it obvious? I know you're not that stupid." I replied back, still refusing to face him. I heard him sigh, "Are you really still mad at the Carmella thing? Look, get over it. I know I said that I would be better, but you can't expect me to keep all my promises." He said. "Then don't expect me to be your girlfriend." I shot back at him. Austin snickered, "You don't mean that." He jeered. "Oh, I don't?" I challenged him, slightly turning my head. "Did you forget who I am? I'm Austin Theory. I'm too awesome to dump. And we both know that you'll come crawling back like a puppy when you find out no one wants you. You don't have the balls to walk away and you know it." Austin gloated. I snickered at his remark. I finally turned my head towards him and looked him right in his eyes. I wanted to make eye contact when I said this. "Watch me, bitch." I then proceeded to walk away from him and down the corridor. I smirked to myself, feeling like the baddest bitch in the arena. I also felt the stare from Austin's dumbfounded eyes. He might as well go ahead and kiss my ass while he's looking at it.

I continued down the hallway to get to my interview with Sarah. "Please welcome my guest at this time, The Savage Princess, Her Majesty Herself, Shantae Imani." She says as I arrived. "Sarah, hey. Thanks for that introduction." I greeted her warmly with a smile as I walked up. "Great to have you, Shantae. Love that outfit, by the way." Sarah complimented my look. "Thank you. You know a Princess has to stay fly." I grinned.

"You sure do look the part. As we all know, you were in the Women's Royal Rumble last night. And tonight, it's your official Monday Night Raw debut. A lot has happened to you, coming out of NXT -- how are you feeling right now?" Sarah asked me. "Aw man, I'm all over the place." I responded with a laugh. "I'm happy, excited, surprised, everything under the sun. I honestly didn't think I would get called up this soon but I'm very happy I did. The Royal Rumble was awesome, it was an honor to be a part of it. Congrats to one of my best friends, Bianca Belair and to Edge for winning. Now that I'm on the main roster, I can--uh..." I was rudely interrupted when Carmella came up to me in the middle of my interview. "Oh, this is where you've been hiding." She gibed with a cocky smile. I scoffed, "I'm hiding? It seems like you're the one that's hiding. What's the matter? Scared that Sasha Banks is gonna trash you again?" I said back. Carmella chuckled, "I see you got jokes. I have my sommelier to take care of her." She says with an eyeroll. "I'm actually here to see Austin." She says with a flaunting smile. "Why would someone come to Raw just to see Austin?" That was the stupidest thing I've ever heard someone say.