・・・𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔰-𝔡𝔞𝔶𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊・・・

╔═══════════════════════╗

the remaining summer days seemed to have all jumbled up together now all fuzzy and warm, and school arrived swiftly. although you will miss the pointless afternoons of drawing, ice cream, and bothering your brother. you were excited to see your old classmates.

after finishing your breakfast consisting of some toast and apple juice and brushing your teeth, you flung your backpack over one shoulder, ready to start the day.

"you remember the way there, right ?" your mother asked in a slightly anxious tone  clutching the door frame one foot nearly out the door as she spoke to you. You gave her a nod and a reasuring smile as she gave your shoulder one last squeeze, your mom sure loved to worry. But it was sweet you supposed "yup! ill see you later mama, bye!" after exiting the door you turned on your heel and began your walk to school, the crisp morning air filling you with determination.

the walk to school was overall relaxing.
the sun was just rising and the sky was painted with gentle and bright colors. it was quite tranquil, with a few trees brisling in the cool morning air and the distant sound of morning dove's . in just a few minutes as you reached the school grounds the sidewalk started to get slightly crowded, the population of students becoming more apparent. with your schedule in hand,  you joined the stream of students trying to find your English class.

"(Y/N)!"  someone yelled and there in all her glory. Sara stood a long the sea of students who rushed about like herd of running horses. She gave you a large smile and her dark pools for eyes seemed to twinkle like bright stars."It's so good to see you!" the raven-haired girl said in her naturally quite voice as she enveloped you in a hug you gladly accepted."hi Sara" you cheerfully replied. Relived to finally see a

"Hey um.. do you know where the English classroom is?" "it's right down the hall on the left. Gah! I have so much to tell you!" she exclaimed as the hallway traffic was finally dying down.

"Hey um.. I have to go to the office to hand in these papers for band practice but I'll see you at lunch ok..?" she asked "mhm! ill see you at lunch, Sara!".

being the first day and seeing that everyone was allowed to choose their seat. you decided on a desk one or two rows in the back. after placing your backpack in its place you decided to rest your head in your hands and observe the class.

some unfamiliar students filled the room while others seemed slightly familiar. as the classroom began to fill just before the bell rang someone called to you from behind "(y/n)..?" in the seat behind you, there was a boy with wavy brown hair and a light green vest "Jason..Funderberker..?" upon you recognizing him his eyes lit up.

"no way! I thought you changed schools like a year ago " he exclaimed "Well..couldn't stay away for long, besides my parents thought it was better to change back " you explained.

"hey, guys! it's (y/n)!" Jason beckoned towards some other kids in the class. as a group now formed around you, all filled with people greeting you and welcoming you back, as well as mingling with one another.

"glad to have you back (y/n)" the redheaded girl you remember as Rodney said "Glad to be back," you said with a slight giggle.

"Alright, alright, settle down! "a woman at the front of the room yelled " I am Mrs. Dodds, I shall be your English teacher for this year" the lady with the round glasses now known as Mrs. Dodds explained.

" lots of things to do! I'm terrible with names so don't feel bad if I confuse you or forget your names" She finally found the attendance sheet and started calling names, and that's when class truly began.

𓆏・・・・・・・𓆏・・・・・・・・𓆏

At lunch you sat with Sara and her friends, the group consisted of you,  Sara,  Jason, a tall blonde you remember as Travis,  Sammy the girl with square glasses,  Marcy a tanned skin girl with frizzy black locks, and a girl everyone just called monchi (you assume its a nickname..)  who seemed to not be able to stop drawing for the life of her.

at the moment everyone was just talking  about stuff they remember from everyone's formative years and mingling enjoying each other's company.  "-and then she fell on your arm!" Sammy exclaimed retelling the story of how Sara broke her arm as the group was sent into a small fit of laughter

"oh man that hurt!, and then (y/n) just covered me in those small kitty bandages," the raven-haired girl said with a slight laugh.

"Hey! so a little off topic but what are you guys gonna be for Halloween?" Travis asked "Oh! we should do matching costumes" monchi  suggested  turning away from her drawing

"I was thinking on being a witch " Marcy explained "Perhaps we should reconsider our options for costumes," Sammy said pondering  the thought

"Nah lest do something cool like mix up costumes like, like,  a clown skeleton" Sara exclaimed, "what about you (y/n)?" Jason asked the (h/c) haired girl

"oh um.. I don't know, ill probably just ask my brother for help with it if I can't think of something" (y/n) said plainly

"I'm sure we'll figure it out, I mean Halloween is like half a month away so we'll be fine " Marcy reassured

The day went by rather smoothly and a lot better than the (h/c) teen had hoped. surprisingly no work was assigned as homework other than a small essay Mrs.Dodds assigned. (other than that essay that you had to do )there was a type of resurgence coming from the teachers on actually doing work. it seems like everyone was hesitant to start school again. You guess nobody can fight procrastination. walking outside of the school. you were greeted by the crowd of busy students all trying to get home. loud laughter and other chants and conversation erupting from the big group exiting the building.

╚════════════════════════╝

   ・・・𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊・・・
Edited -
912 words
hoped you all liked it -rems