Yes, Mistress (V)

Start from the beginning

"Yes, mistress." I give him five more. His back red and marks showing up.

I move to Archer, he takes the 10 lash punishment like a champ. His pain tolerance is the best of them all. He was bullied a lot when he was younger, apparently, which made his tolerance to pain so high and also an enjoyment.

Silas takes his 25. I turn the vibrator on and he lets out a struggled moan behind the gag.

"Don't cum until I tell you to. If I tell you to." I say to him before moving to Arrow.

He's such a cutie. So sweet, yet so powerful. Arrow owns Google, who now owns Amazon, Facebook, Instagram and other popular platforms. He's bought them out and is now capable of many things.

He's scary rich and has access to any and everything. Yet I can make him crumble and vulnerable.

Arrow takes his 10. His cute whimpers and moans. He's a heavy masochist, he shows his pain, but his pleasure is shown by his redden dick and the pre cum spilling out.

I put away the flogger and go back to standing in front of the five.

The boys take turns pleasuring me. Wether it's actually being inside me or orally.

Since Ben and Silas are on timeout, the only one who hasn't recently given me pleasure is Arrow.

"Arrow." He looks up at me and I beckon him with my finger.

He stands to his full 6'5 height and walks over to me. "Yes. Mistress."

Usually I'd be the same height as him, but in my heels I'm just above 6'8. I reach and rub his cheek, a small smile forms on his lips.

"Would you like to please your Mistress? Show your brothers how it's done?" I question

Desire flickers in his eyes along with excitement.

"Yes, Mistress." he nods

"On your knees, face your brothers."

We've discussed the mens sexuality's and sexual preferences. They either don't identify as straight, bi or pan. Or they're still exploring. Either each is fine with watching another get off with no worries of being uncomfortable.

"You're gonna touch yourself, for me." I tell Arrow as I grab his leash. "Steady pace"

His hand goes to his dick. Stroking it and a nice and easy pace.

"Good boy." he whimpers with a shudder and I smile.

These boys eat up my praises and degrading like candy. They enjoy it, they can never get enough.

"You four watch him. You keep your eyes on him." I tell them

Arrow's breathing starts to pick up and so does the pace of his hand. I tug in his leash and he slows down.

"I never told you to speed up. Don't be a greedy slut." I grit out

"Mistress." Arrow whimpers

"What is it, baby?" I coo bending down to his level

"Let me cum please." He begs