lemon.. ( skip if you wish to do so )

I was laying down on my bed with Masrur beside me.. I'm just tired from fighting Mu the day before. I brushed Masrur's hair when he looked me in the eyes.. i could feel a blush forming on my cheeks as i stared back.. His eyes were half lidded. His breathing was shallow.. lips parted slightly.. he kissed my jaw softlyrubbing my back slightly.. He continued to my neck as i squirmed. I could feel his smile on my neck before he brought he towards his lips.. He kissed me slowly with passion like no other... .I could feel his every thought through his kiss... All of his love, his passion, his hurt, his worry.. everything.  I could feel him unbuttoning the back of my shirt... we didn't part as he shrugged it off of me.. he them pulled off his shirt as well.

As we kissed, i could feel his hands roaming around my chest before massaging them making me arc my back pressing myself closer. I heard him quietly groan to himself as i felt a bulge in his pants.. I blush anagin.. I was making him like this?

He kissed me again he bit my lower lip and gentally pulled as he started to undo our pants.. I kissed him this time and pugged on his piercing earning me a moan.. As he pulled my shorts down, I felt his hands run down my leg. He kissed my thigh and caressed the other.. He placed his hand on my chest dragging it down my bodt aganizingly slow.

The room was filled with the sounds of our love..

We were now mated.. Mated a word used for 2 people when in love much like marrige.. 2 fanalis people.. Masrur and i.

( i'm not going to write anything more than this.. I hate writing lemons so.. )

Sweating lightly, He kissed my stomach and pulled me closer to his chest. We were both still as naked as a new born baby but we were confortable like this... Our legs tangled together and his head snuggled up in my chest. His hands tracing the almost invisible scars along my back.. I hugged him just as he started to fall asleep.. He looked at me through tired eyes.. I could still see the love he held form me..