Tubbo & Ranboo ~13 Years~ -Interlude- The Future

Start from the beginning

We sat there in silence until Ranboo spoke, "Tubbo, I know you might say no, but I want to make sure you are ok... so, will you move in with me?"

Pack!
We're replacing baby lamb?
Nooo, not baby lamb!!
Traitor!

My instincts were screaming, I was replacing Tommy? But I know full well I'm not stable enough to be alone. "Okay..." was all I managed to get out.
He looked surprised, "Really?? Honestly thought it would take more... okay, uhh... you can take that room you were in last night as your room!"
I'm going to be honest... I don't know what I'm getting into...

6 months later~

Ranboo's POV

I was walking back home, I had been with The Council and heard that Techno and Phil were wanting to talk to Tubbo. Once I arrived, I went and knocked on Tubbo's door, thankfully I heard a 'come in', so I stepped in, seeing an angry Mexican, a fox hybrid who was trying to mediate the situation and an angry Tubbo.

"I AM NOT GOING TO ALLOW FUCKING TECHNOBLADE BACK INTO THIS COUNTRY! HE BLEW UP THE OLD L'MANBERG, TUBBO! HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?!" The Mexican screamed.

"Big Q, please, it's my uncle! My other uncle just died, besides, he's changed, just let the past go!" Fundy spoke. It seemed like they're trying to unban Techno, but Quackity doesn't seem up to allowing that...
"FUNDY, YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! DON'T YOU DARE USE THE DEAD FOR THIS SHIT! MY POINT STILL FUCKING STANDS, THAT MAN IS A TERRORIST! IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE HE BLOWS THE REST OF THIS COUNTRY INTO A FUCKING CRATER!"
And I think something snapped in Tubbo because what came next, I never would have expected.

"ALEXIS FUCKING QUACKITY, SHUT THE FUCK UP! I AM IN POSSESSION OF POWER, I OUTRANK YOU, YOU RESPECT MY DECISION! YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME! IF YOU KEEP THIS ACT UP, I'LL EXILE YOU FROM THE GREATER SMP!!" He panted after he stopped yelling, his fists were clenched into balls, and I could definitely see a flame in his eyes.
Everyone else was in shock. I guess I really did think Tubbo was starting to relax and get better while living with me, but I guess I should have been paying better attention to the signs.
The Mexican, or well, who I assume to be Quackity, spoke in the smallest voice. "I'm sorry, mister president."

Tubbo huffed, "Get out of this house, Quackity." He then turned to look at Tommy's father and brother, "Technoblade Craft and Philza Craft, you are both welcome back into L'manburg and have been pardoned of all crimes of the past. Now, may all of you leave, I need to speak to Ranboo."
They all nodded, seeming pretty shocked still that Tubbo had snapped. They all left, leaving Tubbo and me alone.
I looked over at him, "It's... been a rough day, huh?" I spoke softly, and hopefully soothingly.

He nodded and look at me, "Yeah... I just need to cool down, I'll apologize to Big Q later..." He sighed, running his fingers through his hair, "They use his name as if he's some sort of leverage to them."
I nodded, rubbing his back with my tail in a comforting manner. "I understand... maybe to get your mind off of things, we could go get some quartz from the nether?"
He was quiet for a moment, thinking about it, and he nodded, "Sure..."
So, with that, we grabbed a few things and left. We went to the Community portal and entered the nether. It wasn't too long of a trip, we didn't even have any issues, thankfully. No ghasts or piglins, no fighting... we just joked around and laughed.

Until a baby's cry was heard.

Tubbo perked up, his ears perking up as well, he was quiet as he listened, then glanced at me. "Hey, do you hear that?"
I nodded, "Yeah... let's go check it out."

We both went to check it out, currently looking in different sections of a small crater, when I heard Tubbo gasp.
"Ranboo! It's a baby hybrid!" He turned to me, holding a zombified piglin hybrid in his arms, and it was a baby for sure.
I was shocked though, I thought piglins stayed in packs or groups?
Tubbo didn't wait for me to speak, "They must have abandoned them... piglins don't take kindly to hybrids..." He cradled the little one.
That's when my brain decided to speak instead of giving me time to register my own thoughts, "Alright, I'll adopt him."
He looked at me, shocked. "Look, boss man, this... this is a baby! A huge responsibility, you can't do this shit by yourself...! I mean, you turned 18 only a few months!"
He did bring up good points, but once again, I spoke without thinking. "Okay, then maybe you can help me." Why did I just say that?
He looked at me, completely dumbfounded. "What...? I-I don't want to raise a baby, Ranboo!"